Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lendup Card approved aka L Card

tag
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Re: Lendup Card approved aka L Card

You are right AverageJoesCredit the ones to work on are navy federal, amex and discover. Hoping the navy federal is the one, going to try it in may after they do a sp. i'm close to having my second statement with them and they do softpulls in odd numbered months. my third statement will be at the end of march but the softpull will have occured earlier in the month so i think i have to wait on that one till may pull.

for discover i will just retry at 30 days, 90 days etc and try for softpull increases. on the amex my 60 days is around the 1st of march so am going to try for the 3x cli. i've been working on my green card spend bonus. should have the 1k spend in within the next 30 days to get my 20k membership rewards bonus. Smiley Embarassed)

Message 11 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yup, im new to Navy too, i got a little $500 tyke but thats ok, ill feed him a nice steady diet of time and patience and watch him grow into a fine young ccSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

You crack me the F up AJC.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.