Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love Button Spree Approvals!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love Button Spree Approvals!

JCPenney - from $1.5k to $5k - This was my goal, done with this card.

Amazon - from $2.2k to $5k - This was my goal, done with this card.

Lowes - from $12k to $20k - This was my goal, donw with this card.

Discover - Denied, currently at $6k - got an auto CLI to $6k in Feb/2018 from $1.2k - ok, fine!!! lol

Costco Visa - Denied, currently at $1.2k

Also, got a mailer yesterday from my Ameriprise AMEX Platinum stating that as of 4/17/2018, my pay overtime will be $35k?  I don't ever let balance report on charge cards? and not planning to. I don't even use the "plan it" feauture on my other cards. I think K-in-Boston has this feauture too.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Love Button Spree Approvals!

Congrats! Whats your total credit limit?
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now, I am a $135,800. Not going for any club, just a personal goal for $5k and above for all my cards. Still have some work to do.

Ch7 D/C on 10/2010

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all the approvals. Honest question - how is your Venture card limit so high? That's quite a limit compared to your other cards. Again, congrats on the solid increases. 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Congrats on all the approvals. Honest question - how is your Venture card limit so high? That's quite a limit compared to your other cards. Again, congrats on the solid increases. 

LOL everyone who sees that asks...well, it all started back about two years ago when there was that crazy frenzy of applications for the Venture with crazy approval limits.  When i applied for it, i got $20k.  I then merged two other Cap1 cards into that Venture then luv button after that.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work.

The disco CLI in feb is the best 1200 to 6000 , impressive!

Message 6 of 11
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLI approvals! I'm always scared to go big on CLI requests, but maybe next time.......

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 7 of 11
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats on all of your CLI approvals!

Message 8 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice spreeSmiley Happy. Alot of us have POT, doesnt mean you have to use it but its a nice feature to have if you felt like lighting it up a month or twoSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Sneakytikiwrote:

Congrats on the CLI approvals! I'm always scared to go big on CLI requests, but maybe next time.......

Been there

Done that

Chickened out

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.