Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes 4x Luv Button CLI!

tag
Chris1228
Contributor

Re: Lowes 4x Luv Button CLI!

Well, couldn't get anywhere on the phone (kept getting d/c) but just now went back for kicks and hit the LUV button and got another 2k increase! lol

Message 21 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It's a start!
Message 22 of 27
Chris1228
Contributor

Logged in today and noticed an Auto Increase from 6 to 12k!!! Smiley Very Happy My first 5 digit limit, how awesome!

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris1228 wrote:

Logged in today and noticed an Auto Increase from 6 to 12k!!! Smiley Very Happy My first 5 digit limit, how awesome!

1-12K in 2 days.  Very nice

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding results!  After reading your posts, I tried the same thing.  Opened my Lowes account mid Nov, 2 weeks in chat asking for $25K, they countered with $6K.  My first CLI request and only two weeks with the card so I took it and ran!  LOL  Read more of your posts, so the next day I tried the luv button, no dice...  Tried chat, they saw I just got denied and said no dice.  Chat today, asked for $20K, countered with $12K!!  Also my first 5 digit card.  Gotta love Lowes!!!

Message 25 of 27
msbia
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Outstanding results!  After reading your posts, I tried the same thing.  Opened my Lowes account mid Nov, 2 weeks in chat asking for $25K, they countered with $6K.  My first CLI request and only two weeks with the card so I took it and ran!  LOL  Read more of your posts, so the next day I tried the luv button, no dice...  Tried chat, they saw I just got denied and said no dice.  Chat today, asked for $20K, countered with $12K!!  Also my first 5 digit card.  Gotta love Lowes!!!

I think Synchrony hates me. I started with Lowes in April this year, $300 limit. Tried repeatedly for CLI, no dice. Let card lay dormant until late October and asked again for $3k. They approved. I should have gone higher! I bought a W/D early November. Read this thread and just chatted for an increase...asked for the max. They countered but only took me to $5k. Smiley Mad I did the same with Sam's though, was at $437 today, now $5,000. Thanks you guys!

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.