Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes CLI

tag
azfitz11
New Contributor

Lowes CLI

Got my Lowes card today and because of what I've learned from everyone on this site, I immediately called and asked for a 10,000 CLI. They responded with $5,000, my original approval was only $300. I want to thank everyone on this site that has successfully built their credit score and are sharing their successes with people like me who are learning to do the same. Keep posting it does help other people. Before this site I would have never asked for a CLI right off the bat.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes CLI

Good job and enjoy the CLI..

Message 2 of 8
Curious0ne
New Contributor

Congrats on your new limit! I'm sure in time you will see increases. Sometimes it's just steady as you go!

Message 3 of 8
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your success!  Would you mind sharing your TU FICO score?

Thank you.

@azfitz11 wrote:

Got my Lowes card today and because of what I've learned from everyone on this site, I immediately called and asked for a 10,000 CLI. They responded with $5,000, my original approval was only $300. I want to thank everyone on this site that has successfully built their credit score and are sharing their successes with people like me who are learning to do the same. Keep posting it does help other people. Before this site I would have never asked for a CLI right off the bat.

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
azfitz11
New Contributor

Equifax 657, TU 661, Exp 640  This is with a 56% utilization, I'm at less than 10% now. Waiting for report to update

Message 6 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

Congrats...  Hang out here and it will be 17k - 35k in a year.   :]

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once your scores are 700+ you can get $20k.  Once they are 720+ you can get $35k.  Your limit with Lowe's will be a monster soon enough if you desire!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.