Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes CLI

tag
ashjt2011
Regular Contributor

Lowes CLI

Signed up for the card at recommendation of a family member ot buy a new refrigerator and get 0% for 18 months. Approved for a whole whopping 300 dollars. Came on this board  - people suggested calling and asking for 25K, and they would counter at what the could give you if they couldn't give you 25k. This didn't work. Kept my limit at 300 and told me that there is nothing they could do. This was my lowest CLI by a lot.

At the time scores were about 650, about 20% utilzation. Nothing has changed on my credit profile since. I might've actually lost 5-10 points for my christmas shopping (which has since been paid down)

Used it for 4 statements. Charged between 50-100 dollars at most. PIF after statements cut. Hit the luv button, asked me how much I wanted the other day. I said 10k and they sent me a "Congratulations! You new CL is 5,000!"

Pretty decent increase considering I've used it only a handful of times for a small amount. People on this board are right...Synchrony is pretty darn generous. Nice to know if I have a house emergency now that I have a CL to support myself with at Lowes.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes CLI

Congrats on the Lowes CLI.  

Message 2 of 8
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Nice CLI... Congrats and enjoy !!!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will get there.

Message 4 of 8
washpadude
Regular Contributor

Was stuck at 300 for 9 months, then got three increases in November. 300>5000>10000>12000
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on nice increase. The thing with Sync is if at first you dont succeed, try try againSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
EW800
Valued Contributor

Nice increase!   Congrats!   Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is textbook Lowes! let that be some advice for people who want to buy appliances or Landscaping flooring etc. Go for the card a few months early. Even 19 year old who live in an apartment with two other people should get a Lowe's card. When you're all grown up and stuff it will be all gravy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.