Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Credit Card - Update: CLI Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes Credit Card - Update: CLI Approved

I asked robot lady for $25k

”I’m sorry, we can not accommodate you for that amount, however, we can offer you $12k, do you accept?”

Accepted lol

Edit: this is the number I used ‭(888) 840-7651‬

Message 21 of 28
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I asked robot lady for $25k

”I’m sorry, we can not accommodate you for that amount, however, we can offer you $12k, do you accept?”

Accepted lol

Edit: this is the number I used ‭(888) 840-7651‬

Yeah, Credit Solutions isn't automated, but they are 'all business'; in other words, they only ask you how much you want and your income/monthly housing amount... they don't ask (and don't care) what you need the CLI for.  The two times I've called them were by far the briefest customer service conversations I've ever had with a credit card company.

They'll put you on hold for a couple of minutes while they do a fresh soft-pull on your TU, then they'll either approve the request, counter, or deny.

In your case it looks like you did just fine the 'traditional' way, though... again, congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 28
Gmood1
Super Contributor

You can go through the online account and do the same thing. Congrats!

Message 23 of 28
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Great news!  I would have counter-counter-offered $11,337.  Smiley Tongue

Gmood1, unfortunately with the recent site redesign to be like Amazon's, there seems to be a threshold for credit lines where the website will automatically decline and send the infamous "our policy doesn't allow higher credit lines" letter.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Lowe-s-Unfortunate-Side-Effect-of-Website-Changes/td-p/...

Message 24 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

K, thats just wrong Smiley Wink Congrats on your increaseSmiley Happy
Message 25 of 28
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Gmood1, unfortunately with the recent site redesign to be like Amazon's, there seems to be a threshold for credit lines where the website will automatically decline and send the infamous "our policy doesn't allow higher credit lines" letter.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Lowe-s-Unfortunate-Side-Effect-of-Website-Changes/td-p/...

Good to know. I always got that message on my other cards. Just not Lowes.

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

lol, i know right...such a weird number..337

Message 27 of 28
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats! A Fine Store

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.