Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes is CRAZY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes is CRAZY!!!

I just closed on my house yesterday... The wife asked to look for new furniture after our closing appointment..so we went to Art Van Furniture and applied for the store card..Approved with a disappointing 3600 CL... Fast forward to tonight..I was looking for a BBQ grill and hit up the Lowes site... I said whatdaheck! I decided to apply for their store card...then BAM! SL 1,500!...immediately called to recon the my SL...of course they had to do the verification process..asked me how much credit limit I would like..blurted out 35k...she put me on hold for a min...theb came back with.....
"Congratulations sir your new credit limit is 35k"
I was in shock but thanks to these boards and the knowledge and information I've gathered since I started my home buying process 4 months ago... I've been able to reach the 100k total Line of credit in 6 months since I started rebuilding my credit...
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes is CRAZY!!!

whatdaheck! Smiley Very Happy Definitely a lesson to myself and others... shoot for the stars and land on the moon!

Message 2 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Lowe's and the house! 

Message 3 of 35
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 35
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Wow! Congrats!

Message 5 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats!  Smiley Very Happy  That's awesome!!!

Message 6 of 35
roughdraff
Valued Member

what the hell, you just brought a house and now lowe's give you enough credit to build a one, when it rains it pours! They will never give you something you didn't deserved, congrats on both approvals.

Message 7 of 35
baller4life
Super Contributor

And that's the way it's done folks!! Always always always aim high with Synchrony. Especially Lowe's!! Congrats OP. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 9 of 35
JustinS
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just closed on my house yesterday... The wife asked to look for new furniture after our closing appointment..so we went to Art Van Furniture and applied for the store card..Approved with a disappointing 3600 CL... Fast forward to tonight..I was looking for a BBQ grill and hit up the Lowes site... I said whatdaheck! I decided to apply for their store card...then BAM! SL 1,500!...immediately called to recon the my SL...of course they had to do the verification process..asked me how much credit limit I would like..blurted out 35k...she put me on hold for a min...theb came back with.....
"Congratulations sir your new credit limit is 35k"
I was in shock but thanks to these boards and the knowledge and information I've gathered since I started my home buying process 4 months ago... I've been able to reach the 100k total Line of credit in 6 months since I started rebuilding my credit...

Congrats. Lowes is definitely a +1 for the shoot for the moon I saw another poster response with. Mine was a mediocre limit and I called and asked for 25k and was approved in a few minutes just on the phone (barely any questions asked either).

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.