Did you mean: 

Lowes

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Lowes

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 11 of 17
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

Man. I have been wanting a Lowes card ever since my application spree. I think I may actually try for one even with 4 recent inquiries/2 new accounts on my reports showing up. I think they pull Transunion down here in Florida. I would really love to splurge and get a John Deer D110 and a new weedeater. Who knows how often they have the 18 months 0% (maybe every holiday?) but I know I really want to take advantage of that. I would probably just pay it off with my income tax return. I think I will wait until Monday to pull the trigger but I'm so tempted to do it right now Smiley Sad

Congratulations on the approval! This card is definitely one of the best hime improvement cards to have besides Home Depot. I really like the Kobalt tool set at Lowes as well. Will be picking up the 200+ piece set soon.

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 12 of 17
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Whoa!  Congratulations!

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 14 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

Nice. Congrats

Message 15 of 17
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

heyy for another florida member! 

@Erusidhion wrote:

Man. I have been wanting a Lowes card ever since my application spree. I think I may actually try for one even with 4 recent inquiries/2 new accounts on my reports showing up. I think they pull Transunion down here in Florida. I would really love to splurge and get a John Deer D110 and a new weedeater. Who knows how often they have the 18 months 0% (maybe every holiday?) but I know I really want to take advantage of that. I would probably just pay it off with my income tax return. I think I will wait until Monday to pull the trigger but I'm so tempted to do it right now Smiley Sad

Congratulations on the approval! This card is definitely one of the best hime improvement cards to have besides Home Depot. I really like the Kobalt tool set at Lowes as well. Will be picking up the 200+ piece set soon.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.