cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MENS WEARHOUSE APPROVAL $600 THEN CLI $2,500 5 MINUTES LATER.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MENS WEARHOUSE APPROVAL $600 THEN CLI $2,500 5 MINUTES LATER.

Getting credit while I am in the garden without even trying. Ok, I entered the garden for the first time on July 1st. I was laying down enjoying the 4th of July and my phone rings from an 877 number. A CSR from Mens Wearhouse (Synchrony) says she is trying to locate me. I verify it is me. She says you applied for a Mens Wearhouse CC last week. I said yes and I was declined. She says are you still inerested? I reply yes, but not if it is going to take another hard pull. She says it would be off the same pull as before. I ok the deal as 30 seconds later she say congratulations you have been approved for $600. Well that's a great gift on the fourth of July for being in the garden. But what I know about Synchrony is this they always start me low. But I also know you do not need to wait to get the card in the mail, pay any payments for any certain amount of days or even make a purchase before you can request a CLI. In fact what I have figured out is that you can even get a CLI without having your new card number. After approval simply wait 5 minutes then call the back door nymber (866-519-6441) this one has always worked for me. Tell the rep you just opened an account and would like a CLI and request a line $500 more than your other highest SYNC account and when they ask for card number say you do not have it with you. The new account will already show up with the smaller limit and they will verify the new account with your SS number and other current info. From there it is how much is your annual net income, a brief disclosure read and 2 minutes to review the account which is then a soft pull and booom your approved for your new request. In my case I went from $600 after that amazing call to 5 minutes later calling the backdoor number and I was approved in 2 minutes for $2,500. Most important because you recon so quickly when they go to report your new trade line is usually shows a starting line of you higher amount after CLI and not the smaller approval amount. So your starting line each time shows in the thousands, instead of the hundreds. Hope this help. With the experience of now having 20 Synchrony cards this is what I have learned. Love that company, the credit lines can grow quickly with them. Good luck.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
schsa210
Established Contributor

Re: MENS WEARHOUSE APPROVAL $600 THEN CLI $2,500 5 MINUTES LATER.

Congrats! 

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 2 of 7
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Super congrats!
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 3 of 7
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice.. Cograts!!

Message 5 of 7
alextercero
Super Contributor

Nice! Congrats on the Approval and CLI

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 7
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.