Valued Contributor

Re: Major RECON SUCCESS!!!!

congrats. back in july i applied for the freedom over the phone and was instand approved for 500. 

if i was reading this board like i do now. i wouldve def asked for a higher limit. 

but since chase doesnt look at store cards i only had 1 cc reporting a 500 limit... so im not complaining right now. 

next year on a cli hard pull obv, ill be asking for 5k 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9

2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$6,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
New Contributor

Hammer23 wrote:

Ok ,

So my TU FICO finally broke 700 and I decided agan to try for Lowes and Chase after being told no on several occasions.

I applied with Lowe's and was approved for $500, I was able to recon this to $1000 with little effort.

The big shocker is CHASE! I applied with them and was denied for a 4 year old bk. I answered a few questions and was asked for how much of a credit line I wanted. I said $5000 (figuring that my highest now is $4000) and they came back and said "Congradulations your application has been approved, I show your initial credit limit as $5000!"

WOW!!! From a TD to a $5000 limit! I am AMAZED!

Yay!  Congrats!  I was successful on my Chase recon for the Freedom after FOUR times.  LOL  And they gave me a $1000 CL.  :smileyhappy:

09/2013: TU FICO 692, EQ FICO 698, EX PLUS 709. No apps until December 2014!
Freedom: $1500 Cap1 Plat: $2000 Cap1 Cash: $1500 Barclays: $4000 Walmart: $2700 GE Luxury: $4800 Jared: $1500 Davids Bridal: $1500

[ Edited ]

I had 3 successful with RECONS today.  Was approved for $500 for Barclay's Reward Mastercard, RECONED to $2500.  Lowes have me a limit of $300 last year and would not increase it, RECONED to $900 today.  Lastly, I said success with Discover Card Motiva Recon, $1000 CL.  BOFA was a failure, would not grant me credit.  Walmart did a CLI online from $500 to $700. Amex will not budge on my $1000 CL

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.