Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marathon CC CLI...again!

tag
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

Marathon CC CLI...again!

These cats must love me something fierce...that or they love that I use them a lot Smiley Happy

Just logged in to see my statement balance...auto CLI to $3,000!

I am itching to get that Marathon Visa, but can't bring myself to apply. Anyway, good news nevertheless!
In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

Re: Marathon CC CLI...again!

Oh, almost forgot...this is a WFNB backed card, for any here new to credit Smiley Happy
In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
boomhower
Valued Contributor

That's a bunch of gas!  It would be nice if they'd convert it to a Visa.  WFNB does give huge lines.  I've got a Dell account that's around $5500 and I am hoping they don't close it.  I haven't used it in years. 

Message 3 of 4
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

I hear you. Unfortunately, the regular card does not convert per the WFNB reps I speak to. You have to apply for it separately Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.