Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott approval

tag
tsu1112
New Contributor

Re: Marriott approval

Thank you everyone for the great support. As far as the offer of 80k points, I received it to my private email. I believe it may have to do with being a gold reward member or above already. I have read of a platinum member receiving the same offer.

Message 11 of 15
tsu1112
New Contributor

This was the offer:

Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months*

26,073 Your balance as of 03/19/2015
+ 80,000

After you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months

Apply Now
*Offer Details †Pricing & Terms
, as a valued member, it is our pleasure to offer you the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card, featuring an exclusive limited-time offer. Apply by April 30, 2015, and you will earn:

1 FREE night stay (Cat. 1-4) after account approval*

1 FREE night stay (Cat. 1-5) every year after your account anniversary date*

80,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening*

The 80,000 bonus point offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months.

No foreign transaction fees† and enjoy wider acceptance when you travel with your embedded chip card

15 Credits toward your Elite membership annually after your account anniversary*

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nice starting CL too!

Message 13 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@tsu1112 wrote:

Hello all,

i have been been taking advantage of good sign up bonuses lately and just last month received my 50k AA miles for completing their requirements on the Citi Advantage So today I wanted to go for my hotel rewards. I travel quite often for work and was already a gold reward member for Marriott so I pulled the trigger on their offer of 80k points for spending 3k in 3 months. I was approved for 28k and can't wait for the welcome packet.

Sweet, grats on the approval Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Huge SL and super bonus!

Congratulations!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.