Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel CLI

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Marvel CLI

Just got off the phone with Sync.  Got the Marvel Card on March 2nd, SL $1500, ask for CLI at time of approval, denied.  Third statement printed on Tuesday, I let about $300 report, use it whenever its a 3% back purchase  and I always PIF.   I asked for 15k, countered with $8000!   TU score has hovered right around 683-685 for the three months. 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Marvel CLI

Thats pretty greatSmiley Happy im stuck at 8k too. Even CS cant help me haha. Id like to get to 10k and call it a day but who knowsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Way to go!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 10
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thats pretty greatSmiley Happy im stuck at 8k too. Even CS cant help me haha. Id like to get to 10k and call it a day but who knowsSmiley Happy

I'm ok with 8k for now, we'll see how I feel in 3-4 months, haha!  That 1500 was pretty disappointing, so I'm glad I've got more usable padding now.  I can't thank everyone on here enough.  This time last year I had a couple rebuilders ($300 limits)  and Sync wouldn't give me the time of day. 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is very encouraging. Will try same thing after month 3. Congrats!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

big congrats! Mine was CLI'd from I think 1500 to 10k on approval but has been stuck there for over a year now. They refuse to budge lol

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how often you can request a CLI for marvel?

Message 7 of 10
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Mine went from 1500 ---> 10k after 3 months. I had to call credit solution to get it raised. I asked for 10k and received 10k so i may have left money on the table but i would never use more than 10k as this card is a must to pay in full because of the rate. it's the highest limit card in my wallet. paypal mc is runner's up card with 8k limit. You can go online and press the button for a limit increase. i read posts that one person kept hitting it and got 3 raises and that it stopped him at 6k. He was trying for 10k and he got 7-10 day message on the 3rd or 4th try.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!!! Love using mine.
a little fyi, it's easy to change your card design when you'd like to 'be' someone else. just ask and they'll send you a new one, all same account info
Message 9 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations and good for you the effort to revisit for a new request this time came through Approved!!!!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.