Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel Card

congrats, nice card design my fav

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!  I just got my ironman card in the mail yesterday!!  Started at 3k, CS bumped it to 6k.  

Message 12 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats im surprised with a 4k starting you only got 10 on recon. You could probably get more especially if they gave it to auto. I would call again and shoot for 15k, let them counter if they dont give it to you. CheersSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 20
Bird123
Established Member

Same exact thing happened to me. 4k approval, requested $20k, countered with $10k.
Message 14 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nice effort on landing this oneSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Also, good job picking Cap's shield. Greatest conversation starter in my wallet!
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!
Message 17 of 20
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats, nice looking card!  I may have to get one...

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 18 of 20
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 19 of 20
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Apped over holiday wkend, had to call in today. Same approval amount, will call for cli upon activation. Received cli for Chevron card same call. Go Marvel!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.