Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel MC and Chase United Approvals

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Marvel MC and Chase United Approvals

First of all, you guys and gals suck! LOL. Just kidding. But, you all make it soooo hard to garden around this joint. Smiley LOL I apped Marvel Mc last week and was instantly approved for $4k. Called CS and got bumped to $7k. Although my Sam's MC covers 3% dining, I can certainly find other uses for Marvel. And despite loving Superman growing up, I went with Ironman cause he's so badass!

Since I ventured out the garden, I decided to scoop up Chase United while I was out for the 30k miles promotion. Received 30 day message on Saturday and account showed up this morning with $8k limit. I'll take it! Really surprised at how fast I received the approval after reading all the threads stating 2 weeks to full 30 days before approval received. Unfortunately I found out about Southwest 50k promotion on Sunday. Uggghhhh. Oh well, I may scoop that up a lil later. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 68
67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel MC and Chase United Approvals

@baller4life wrote:

First of all, you guys and gals suck! LOL. Just kidding. But, you all make it soooo hard to garden around this joint. Smiley LOL I apped Marvel Mc last week and was instantly approved for $4k. Called CS and got bumped to $7k. Although my Sam's MC covers 3% dining, I can certainly find other uses for Marvel. And despite loving Superman growing up, I went with Ironman cause he's so badass!

Since I ventured out the garden, I decided to scoop up Chase United while I was out for the 30k miles promotion. Received 30 day message on Saturday and account showed up this morning with $8k limit. I'll take it! Really surprised at how fast I received the approval after reading all the threads stating 2 weeks to full 30 days before approval received. Unfortunately I found out about Southwest 50k promotion on Sunday. Uggghhhh. Oh well, I may scoop that up a lil later. Smiley Wink

Congrats Baller!  You're on a mega roll.  I would SM Chase when you get the United card and ask them to match the 50K miles offer that is out there

Message 2 of 68
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Congrats Baller!  You're on a mega roll.  I would SM Chase when you get the United card and ask them to match the 50K miles offer that is out there

The 50k offer that's out there is Southwest not United. Can you app both the Plus and Premier and get 50k each? And if so, how long do you have to wait between apps?

Message 3 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge Congrats to you on both approvals...I selected Iron man as well, yeah a badass🤔😂😂👏🏼 

Message 4 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

The 50k offer that's out there is Southwest not United. Can you app both the Plus and Premier and get 50k each? And if so, how long do you have to wait between apps?

Yes you can get both SWs cards with the 50K.  I'd wait at least a week between applying for both.  And there are 50K United offers out there.  I'm staring at one on my coffee table right now.  It doesn't matter if they only show the 30K offer at Chase.com.  Just tell them that after you applied you saw an offer for the 50K and would like them to match it.  They're very good at doing that and it can't hurt.

Message 5 of 68
baller4life
Super Contributor

Thank you so much Irish I definitely will!! Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 68
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

congrats on your two approvals BallerSmiley Happy..  Also since you are out you mise well grab the SW card, but as Irish stated you might want to wait a week between the applications as typically Chase will approve two applications in one month.. That doesn't mean you can't apply for a 3rd that month though, although it will most likely go pending until after the 30 days are up and approved the following month if that makes sense..  Best of luck whatever you decide!

Message 8 of 68
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats on your approvals! 

Message 9 of 68
baller4life
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

congrats on your two approvals BallerSmiley Happy..  Also since you are out you mise well grab the SW card, but as Irish stated you might want to wait a week between the applications as typically Chase will approve two applications in one month.. That doesn't mean you can't apply for a 3rd that month though, although it will most likely go pending until after the 30 days are up and approved the following month if that makes sense..  Best of luck whatever you decide!

Thanks CC. I will definitely app the Southwest card. I'll wait a lil while though.

Message 10 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.