Marvel MasterCard $1.5K to $6K CLI!!!

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Marvel MasterCard $1.5K to $6K CLI!!!

Approved yesterday.

card-1.png

Called today.

Was transferred to an American. It didn't take too long at all.

Most of my SYNCB store cards and majors are $6K (Gap Visa, Banana Visa, TJX MasterCard, American Eagle Visa) while some others are $4K (Chevron Visa and BP Visa). My highest limit major with them is Stash Visa which was increased to $8K from $1.5K initial approval.

Love SYNCB!  I do spend a lot on dining and entertainment so it'll be nice to have a 3% card.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: Marvel MasterCard $1.5K to $6K CLI!!!

Does the card limit being over 5k make it a signature visa automatically? 

Disregard, I missed that this was a MC. lol

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 2 of 13
sponge_gto
New Contributor

This one's a MasterCard. In general the Visa Plat => Visa Sig transition may not be automatic.

Amex: EDP, Platinum, SPG, Delta Gold; Chase: United no-AF, CSR, FU, IHG, Freedom; US Bank: Club Carlson Premier, Fidelity; Barclay: Rewards, SM; Discover: IT; Cap. One: Quicksilver; BoA: BBR; Consumers CU: Cash Rebates Siggy
Message 3 of 13
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@sponge_gto wrote:

This one's a MasterCard. In general the Visa Plat => Visa Sig transition may not be automatic.

lol. I knew that too. I don't know why I didn't catch that. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 4 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! with jumping on board for this one.

Nice.

Message 5 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 13
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats on your new card! luv synch bank! 

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@injustifiiable wrote:

Approved yesterday.

Called today.

Most of my SYNCB store cards and majors are $6K (Gap Visa, Banana Visa, TJX MasterCard, American Eagle Visa) while some others are $4K (Chevron Visa and BP Visa). My highest limit major with them is Stash Visa which was increased to $8K from $1.5K initial approval.

Love SYNCB!  I do spend a lot on dining and entertainment so it'll be nice to have a 3% card.

What kind of spending offers do you get on the gap visa?

Message 8 of 13
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

Approved yesterday.

Called today.

What kind of spending offers do you get on the gap visa?

I just got the Gap Visa last month so I haven't really gotten anything yet. Most of the time they seem to give bonus rewards for spend outside their stores (for instance, their intro offer when you get the card is a $30 reward if you use the card outside their stores one time. I was able to take advantage of this twice because I recently got the Banana Republic Visa as well. I just spent $5 at Starbucks and got the $30 bonus...with the other card I went and bought some gum at the grocery store and got another $30 bonus)

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 9 of 13
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Congratulations! Cool card! I made a promise to myself that I wouldnt apply for anything for a looooong time if I got into Amex. So no new card for me! 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.