Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel MasterCard approved!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marvel MasterCard approved!!!

Scrolling thru FB and kept seeing the marvel ad. Being a huge Guardians fan, I picked the one with all the heroes.  Instant approval. Called CS and got my SL. $3k!  Seems to be my magic starting limit rn.  I'll try again upon activation.  TU pulled 721. #iamgroot

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marvel MasterCard approved!!!

Call Credit Solutions, and ask for $10k: standard operating procedure.  Good luck!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 2 of 25
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Viva-LV wrote:

Call Credit Solutions, and ask for $10k: standard operating procedure.  Good luck!

+1. Call credit solutions and ask for 10k they most likely will counter to 6k. 6k seems to be the magic number for the most part but I have seen people request 10 and actually get it.

Message 4 of 25
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP! I have Captain America and just love that card. 

Haven't seen CLI at activation for awhile; that seems like it was popular when it first came out. But it's Synch and Credit Solutions so it never hurts. But try not to be too surprised by a "not enough experience at current limit".

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Viva-LV wrote:

Should I wait til I get the card in hand or call ahead?

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call ahead. They already have the info. Most people i read did it long before they got the actual card!.  This is one of my goal cards so ive done TONS of research on it lol

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. Nice SL!
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big fat no on the cli. They said temp SL was $1k and when card is activated SL will be $3k. Meh. I'm still happy 😂 

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

just fyi, if you ever want the Guardians image that looks like a cassette tape, they will let you change. Same account number and cvv; will be the same for AUs as well
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.