Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Mastercard [Synchrony] [5/17 Update]

tag
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Re: Marvel Mastercard [Synchrony] [4/13 Update]

For anyone that doesn't know, mymarvelcard.com goes to card management as well.

Message 221 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditluv, I went with the all the superhero characters one. 👍🏻 I also def need to garden but it's soooo hard! Haha

Good luck to you when your ready to get your card! 😊
Message 222 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel Mastercard [Synchrony]

Was approved last night for the Marvel card at 2k! After reading this thread, I called in and got it upped to 7k!!!! WOW!!!! I asked for 15k to match my Venture card (my highest limit card) and they countered for the 7k. The only thing that was odd is that they asked for my NET pay vs my gross. I had to actually calculate it out. They also sent me a text message for verification (like I read that they would), but it was no hassle! 

Also, they told me that they are open every day except Christmas, so feel free to call in on the weekends, maybe make some small talk about having to work on a Saturday like I did, it was an ice breaker...

Good luck peeps!

Message 223 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jrnix21

What was your FICO TU score when you applied for the Marvel card?
Message 224 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score was a 715 with 6 inq and some bad stuff from a couple years ago. Hope that helps...

Message 225 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI my statement cut last night and the $25 credit, as well as the 3% CB on some purchases, posted with my statement not after the statement Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 226 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! 

I'm still waiting for my card! I should get it this week Smiley Tongue

Message 227 of 309
Gatito
Contributor

I posted this somewhere else but since this post seems to be super popular for the Marvel card, I applied got approved for 2500 called CS and got bumped to 6,000. Not bad ... Cat Very Happy

Message 228 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

Took a break and see what happens?  Amazingness.  TY OP for this juicy find. 

Until they  give my love, Mr Wade Wilson, some FaceTime on a design, I will wait to app. 

Love it, shared to my fellow geek friends. 

Message 229 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gatito

Let me guess your TU FICO 08 scores were between 675-695 to get a $6K limit with Marvel?

Message 230 of 309
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.