Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Mastercard [Synchrony] [5/17 Update]

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel Mastercard [Synchrony] [4/13 Update]

@Anonymous wrote:

Yup. Showed up on EX this morning for me. Approved two days ago. They also pulled TU today as well. Never seen an acct report so quickly Smiley Surprised

Whoa - crazy - I'll have to check my reports! Thanks for the info.

Message 161 of 309
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Mine has already reported as well.  I think it may be a record.  I knew Spiderman was fast but DANG!

Message 162 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spiderman is APPROVED!! $1500SL, Called CS, asked for $10k, countered with $6k... I took it!

Message 163 of 309
msbia
Established Contributor

Wow...I take a break for a few days and a new FOTW shows up (flavor of the week). Although I will take a pass on this great Sync card (detest comics) congrats to all who have been approved! 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 164 of 309
castor4072
Regular Contributor

This is SOOOOO crazy....app'd yesterday and approved, and TODAY it's reporting on my Experian report...sheez, that was lightning fast!!

Cas...

Message 165 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was indeed fast! The account has shown up on both EX and EQ, as usual TU is behind Smiley Very Happy UTI plummeted and score only dropped by 1 point Smiley Very Happy

Message 166 of 309
Superpet39
Regular Contributor

Mine hasn't showed up on either TU or Ex yet...... I'm still trying to figure out how to gain account access like everyone else that had access right after app'ing🤔

Message 167 of 309
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superpet39 wrote:

Mine hasn't showed up on either TU or Ex yet...... I'm still trying to figure out how to gain account access like everyone else that had access right after app'ing🤔

Were you instantly approved? If you were you should have received 2 emails, one of them would have been a link to sign up for your online account.

Message 168 of 309
sdchrgrboy
Contributor

@Superpet39 wrote:

I just went back and signed into account using email and passwork I used when I applied.  Easy Breezy.  Didn't even have to wait for an email.  Was able to log in within 5 minutes of approval.  I actually had to log out and back in twice to see updated CL after I called CS.

$325k Total Limits, 4% Util
Message 169 of 309
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

I couldn't resist this badboy! App'd and instant approval for $3000. Called CS, asked for $12,000 and was countered with $8000.

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 170 of 309
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.