Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Maybe it’s luck, maybe it’s foolish

Congrats OP!
Message 12 of 17
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

Awesome Job OP. You have walked pretty much thru same path as i did, and you have done an incredible job. I know exactly how you are feeling because i am still going thru the same thing as you are. I do have one question to you. Just like you did, i cleaned up everything off of my credit reports, except one Judgement on EX which dates all the way back to Jun 22, 2010, and it is a paid in full jusgement and marked so on my credit report. Even though it is paid, it is holding my score down a lot, and as per fico score simulator, when i hit 800 score with EQ and TU i will be just above 700 with EX. So the higher my scores get, the bigger the score gap between the EQ/TU and EX. I wanted to ask you how did you get the judgement deleted? I have done everything as far as disputing it, getting Lexington law firm to work on it couple months, but i had no luck. If you could tell me what you did to get yours deleted i really appreciate it. Thanks, and congrats  again on your great success!

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not quite sure why the judgement got deleted. I dd not have any supporting documentation when I sent in the dispute. I must have just got lucky! Plus it was back in '09, so maybe they could not verify the data...

Good luck to you tho!

-Jacob

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all of the approvals. You have some great cards now. 

I would use them, but PIF so you don't accumulate any more debt. Your scores will come up as the accounts age and your util stays low.

Message 15 of 17
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not quite sure why the judgement got deleted. I dd not have any supporting documentation when I sent in the dispute. I must have just got lucky! Plus it was back in '09, so maybe they could not verify the data...

Good luck to you tho!

-Jacob

Called EX on friday and decided to ask for EE. Since the PJ had about 15 months left, i was expecting a big fat NOOO but when i told the lady i did not even receive a paperwork for the court, but still paid the judgement, she deleted it in 2 mins. 20 mins after that, i pulled a 3b on my fico, and it was gone. The funny thing, after the deletion, score went down about 15 points Smiley Happy

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 16 of 17
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Love it.....these stories (the way it's narrated) makes me laugh lol. Congrats OP!
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.