@Anonymous wrote:

Grats.  What did they pull?

Experian Thanks.

Message 21 of 293
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: NASA Platinum Rewards!

Congrats on your approval!

FYI - you may never see a HP. People on another board are reporting no HP, as long as they 1) Complete membership app, and obtain account number. 2) Complete CC app ONLY after receiving info that you are a memeber and logged into your account.

I did this a few days ago, and can confirm no HP's. The did a SP for the membership, and a SP for the card. I was approved for $25k Plat Rewards, with 14.9% interest.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 22 of 293
itguy_65
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, Kenny!  After being approved for the $30K VISA, I also applied for a $15K PLOC, which was also instantly approved.  Suggest you try the same!!

EQ (3/24/17): 820 TU (3/24/17): 799 EX (3/24/17): 806
Message 23 of 293
Involver
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Same terms here. Smiley Happy  No HP.

Message 24 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@itguy_65 wrote:

Congratulations, Kenny!  After being approved for the $30K VISA, I also applied for a $15K PLOC, which was also instantly approved.  Suggest you try the same!!

I should have tried for 15k but went for 30k.. it's pending. We shall see! Thanks for your advice, though!

Message 25 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@emptypockets wrote:

Congrats on your approval!

FYI - you may never see a HP. People on another board are reporting no HP, as long as they 1) Complete membership app, and obtain account number. 2) Complete CC app ONLY after receiving info that you are a memeber and logged into your account.

I did this a few days ago, and can confirm no HP's. The did a SP for the membership, and a SP for the card. I was approved for $25k Plat Rewards, with 14.9% interest.

That's why I had HP then.. I didn't wait for member number --- it still says deferred on the Savings account. Guess they're a little slower with that than the CC applications.

Message 26 of 293
Involver
Valued Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@itguy_65 wrote:

I should have tried for 15k but went for 30k.. it's pending. We shall see! Thanks for your advice, though!

Good luck with #2!

Message 27 of 293
itguy_65
Frequent Contributor

Yes, good luck with the PLOC approval!!

Message 28 of 293
itguy_65
Frequent Contributor

And I can confirm, I got the membership approval (it was instant), then applied for the CC and the PLOC.  No HPs listed.

Message 29 of 293
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

How good is the NASA Savings account? Any fees to transfer money to other banks (EFT)? Is it easy to do fund transfers?

Ever since I found my DCU account charges fees for transfering funds out of the account, I'm a bit hesitant to obtain any

more bank accounts until i'm completely sure of all the hidden fees.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 30 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.