Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

tag
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

Mine says this now.  I was told it would receive documents to sign and then I would get the card in 7-10 days.  How long does it usually take from when it says ready for fudning?  This means it's not going to be declined right?

Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 121 of 293
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Mine was instantly approved on 9/20. On 9/21, it said funded. 9/22 They sent edocs, which I certified online. My card (25k Plat cash rewards)started showing on EX yesterday. Still no HP's!

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 122 of 293
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Ready for funding probably means the final stamp of approval from the UW's, and once it's FUNDED, you're locked.

Message 123 of 293
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Ready for funding probably means the final stamp of approval from the UW's, and once it's FUNDED, you're locked.

Just received a secure message that now they want paystubs along with a copy of my drivers license.  I just called and told them, if there is anything else they need, I'd like to know now, so I'm not going back and fourth with them. 

The status has gone from ready for funding to pending.

Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 124 of 293
robbulous
Regular Contributor

Awesome thread!

I got instantly approved for 25k at 10% interest. Does this card come in Visa Signature flavor?

Edit: Got approved for second card instantly for another 25k! So 50k in one day. Got the rewards and cash back cards.

NPSL.................$30,000............$28,000.............$20,500............$28,000............$80,000............$19,000............$21,300..............$20,500
Current FICO Score Across All 3: 770+..... GOAL: 800+ Current Utilization: 5%....... Infiniti Financial Auto Loan at 1.9%
Message 125 of 293
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Mine now says FUNDED.

Message 126 of 293
skigirl916
Established Contributor

I wonder why all the approvals were once instant, whereas now they're all going straight to pending.

Regardless of how backed up they are, that shouldn't affect whether the response upon application is instant vs. pending. 

Message 127 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!

Just to add to the pile of information, I applied yesterday evening and received instant approval for $30k at 13.9% (the lowest APR for the cash rewards card).  About an hour ago I got an e-mail that linked me to a site to answer security questions, and now the status of my application is Ready For Funding.  I've yet to receive notice of a HP.

It just seems too good to be true - I guess I'll wait and see if there's any more steps I need to take before I receive this card.

UPDATE:  Good news, it looks like!  After reading oilcan's post right after me, I checked my application status again, and it's been updated to Funded.

Message 128 of 293
JLK93
Established Contributor

Applied last night for membership first, then credit. Received 2 SP's on EX.

Instant approval for membership. Instant 30K approval for Platinum Cash Rewards Visa.

This morning, they sent E docs. Status changed to Instant Approved / Ready for Funding.

A couple of hours later status changed to Approved / Funded.

They did not request any documents.

Message 129 of 293
Jensen
Established Member

Applied Tues night and got 2-3 day pending, then email Wed afternoon saying approved for requested 20k @ 16.9% subject to receipt of a copy of my Green Card. Uploaded today, then received email with link to e-docs to sign. Status is now “Funded.” HP on EX as I did not go the member route first. Third HP on EX in three days, after approvals for QS and Discover.

With $10k on Amex Blue at 13.74%, and NASA FCU offering high CLs and 7.99% for balance transfers with no fee, I figured I owed it to myself to take a flyer and apply. 

Message 130 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.