Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

tag
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Re: Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

@skigirl916 wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I jumped of the cliff with everybody else and applied for memebership Friday night, 9/26...it went to Referred status. Monday evening about 9:30 PM CST, I recieved a message asking for my SSC, DL, and proof of residence, plus an update to Pending. I immediately sent the requested docs over, including two recent pay stubs. Since then, I have heard nothing. Should I be concerned?  I saw a member here recently said that they applied for membership, got pending, started a CC app but saved it, and then about 5 days later got a message saying they were approved for membership and the credit card. I'm just wondering what my next step should be at this point...should I call for status?

Try calling. I sent a secure message saying if it can't processed within this week then I would like to cancel my membership application. 15 mins later I got an approval email. LOL. 

Haha! A little threat went a long way! Smiley Happy

LOL Smiley Happy 

It did help .... but now I am stuck on REFERRED for my Credit application 

Message 161 of 293
Involver
Valued Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

Something stinks in suburbia.

Ha, one of my favorite movies.  Haven't seen it in forever.

Message 162 of 293
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Anyone who was approved/funded in September have their card in hand yet???

Message 163 of 293
skigirl916
Established Contributor

^^Anyone???

This makes me nervous....
Message 164 of 293
Tbelle
Established Member

@skigirl916 wrote:
^^Anyone???

I was wondering about that also! I was approved on 9/30 and I haven't heard anything since then. 

Message 165 of 293
seflowers
Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:
^^Anyone???

I was approved funded on 09/24, late in the day and still haven't recieved my CC, I did get the account cards 2 days ago.....I'm guessing they are just running behind on issuing them b/c of the frenzy.....or the ginormous CL's they gave out were just a joke

NFCU Cash Rewards 14,000 || NASA FCU 20,000 || Discover It 6000 || Amex Costco TE 4500 ||. Cap One QS 3000 || Sears 3000 || USAA Platinum Visa 2500 || HSN 3050 || Chase Slate 3500 || BarclayRewards MC 3300 || Barclay Apple 1300 || Home Depot 4900 || GE Havertys 1500 || J Crew 5400 || Amex Delta Gold 1000 || Loft 1710 || nordstrom 1500 ||. Macys 1500 || VS 2230 || Target 900 || Amazon 1300 || Belk 750
Gardening since 12-11-14 at least 1 year
Message 166 of 293
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Hello all. I was wondering the exact thing yesterday. If I don't receive a card by my 10th business day after funding, I will call them. I hope someone reading this who was approved this month can confirm receipt of their card.
GL people! *crossing fingers*
Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 167 of 293
SoshiHomie84
New Contributor

Just curious with all these instant approvals... I got 2-3 day message Smiley Sad  .. Anyone else get that and also approvved? If so what was the CL?

Message 168 of 293
Tbelle
Established Member

@tomas247 wrote:

Just curious with all these instant approvals... I got 2-3 day message Smiley Sad  .. Anyone else get that and also approvved? If so what was the CL?

I got the 2-3 day message and was approved  the next day. My income and scores are similar to yours but I have high util which is likely the reason I was approved for only     5 k. Hope this helps!!

Message 169 of 293
SoshiHomie84
New Contributor

My utilization is about 30% now.. Only 2 cards are showing higher than 30% UTL and most are below 10%

Message 170 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.