Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

tag
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

Membership was SP for me.  App'd for card, they used SAME SP to make decision, and DECLINED.  Too many new accounts, Too many INQs.  Blah Blah Blah.  Imma leave my fiddy dollars in the account and try again in a year or so.

Message 271 of 293
cem13
Established Contributor

I went ahead and app'd and DENIED.  Post 4 years of BK7, scores about 700 on all 3, Income $100K per year, Util about 30%.

I just hope it is a SP and not a HP.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 272 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does seem they're tightening their grip.
Message 273 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone comment on if they SP after that whatever days after membership is. I was approved and SP for membership and CC in Sept. I now would like a PLOC but unsure if it would be HP or SP.

Message 274 of 293
racer-x
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can anyone comment on if they SP after that whatever days after membership is. I was approved and SP for membership and CC in Sept. I now would like a PLOC but unsure if it would be HP or SP.

I was SP'd for membership and CC denial in November.

Last week, i was denied for CC with a HP.  "too many open revolving accounts and/or borrowing capacity".

Message 275 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah they no longer hand out CC easily as they declined me for having to many revolving accts Smiley Sad

Message 276 of 293
racer-x
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

yeah they no longer hand out CC easily as they declined me for having to many revolving accts Smiley Sad

I just reconned my denial via secure messaging on the NASA site.  May as well tried since they HP'd me.

On the denial letter, they showed a score of EX 678...my fico EX 08 was 711 and Bankcard 08 was 723 on the date they pulled....The 678 they used was the mortgage 02 model.  I mean really, the mortgage model?

I told them the reason for recon is I feel the denial was computer generated  because of the low score of 678 that was used, whereas my other EX scores are 40-50 pts higher.

Some big fancy words, alotta butt kissin', etc, etc....we'll see what happens.  1st time ever recon, anywhere.

Message 277 of 293
marquavis
Valued Member

I was HP'ec on 2/28/14, had been declined 2 times before but they were both SP's
Message 278 of 293
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just reconned my denial via secure messaging on the NASA site.  May as well tried since they HP'd me.

On the denial letter, they showed a score of EX 678...my fico EX 08 was 711 and Bankcard 08 was 723 on the date they pulled....The 678 they used was the mortgage 02 model.  I mean really, the mortgage model?

I told them the reason for recon is I feel the denial was computer generated  because of the low score of 678 that was used, whereas my other EX scores are 40-50 pts higher.

Some big fancy words, alotta butt kissin', etc, etc....we'll see what happens.  1st time ever recon, anywhere.

Good luck hope you get some resolution with recon.

Message 279 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to try and recon as well.
Message 280 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.