Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

Following the great, B335is 's advice: I decided I wanted to test my fate and apply for the Nasa card since a lot of people are getting approved and for GREAT credit limits. Plus another 2% cash back card is pretty much never a bad thing. 

I was approved for a shocking $30k CL at the lowest interest of 13.900% -- they offered the plat-advantage rewards at 9.900% but that didn't make sense since the platinum rewards has the 2% CB.. not looking to carry a balance on a 9.9% card.

So for everyone out there on the fence of apping for a new card and thinks their profile can take another hit of a new card hitting their profile.. I highly recommend Nasa FCU. 

Thanks B335is, again! Without your help, I wouldn't have apped for this card tonight! Smiley Happy

Edited to add that I didn't want the LOC so decided to make sure that application is a denial and went ahead and applied for the 2nd credit card. I realized that I didn't app for the correct one from the get go so I applied for the platinum cash rewards card. Got an approval for 20k with the best apr. Super happy. 50k in 2 days from one lender.... with best terms.. I'll take a HP or SP or 2 HPs for that.. any day.

Message 1 of 293
292 REPLIES 292
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Re: NASA Platinum Rewards!

Congrats Kenny!

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 2 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@TheGardner wrote:

Congrats Kenny!

Thanks.. I'm quite surprised.. highest CL by 12k for a regular credit card.. 5k if you count Lowe's and 8k if you count Home Depot.

Message 3 of 293
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Kenny!  Max limit too!!

Message 4 of 293
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Surprised Congrats!

So which credit bureau that pulled? You guys had the membership with nasa?

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 5 of 293
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's some very good mojo in NASA!! Smiley Very Happy

Big Congrats! on taking the plunge with a resounding CC Nice Approval Limit!!

Message 6 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditPlay wrote:

Smiley Surprised Congrats!

So which credit bureau that pulled? You guys had the membership with nasa?

Not sure... I'm assuming it will be Experian, but I will have to wait until 3AM to check with Credit Secure.

Message 7 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

My membership is currently pending.. I think there was an issue with the funding of my savings account (I was trying to put 50 in the savings and I think the 5 didn't capture, but I'm not sure.) Will find out tomorrow.
Message 8 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:

Congrats Kenny!  Max limit too!!

With lowest APR. I'm ecstatic! Best approval ever for my profile... Cash + is 2nd and Ink plus 3rd. haha

Message 9 of 293
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Omg!!! Congrats Kenny!!!! That's awesome, and btw... NASA pulls EXSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.