Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrill+ App Status Pending

tag
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

Re: Merrill+ App Status Pending

Merrill+ customer service has been top notch in my opinion. Always USA based representatives that are courteous and professional. 

You deal wit hthe Wealth Management team, not regular BoA reps

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 41 of 42
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Merrill+ App Status Pending

@espnjunkie wrote:

Merrill+ customer service has been top notch in my opinion. Always USA based representatives that are courteous and professional. 

You deal wit hthe Wealth Management team, not regular BoA reps

I already see the difference.  Regular BoA has been good to me, but the Wealth Management team really has gone out of their way to make me feel appreciated.

Also, the card arrived today, so 9 calendar days from approval to in hand.  I didn't request it to be expedited.  Of course it reported to CR within 2 days of approval, but that's BoA for you.

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.