Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini-App Spree Results $36,000

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Mini-App Spree Results $36,000

Congrats on approvals, OP. Sorry to hear about Logix. I just looked them up and seems some people's approvals for their products were SP and that they maybe used Vantage Score. Are you certain you got an EX HP? Did you first try to open an account or just app'ed for CC without membership?

I also saw a couple approvals online for peeps in MN...

Message 11 of 16
mapkos13
Established Member

Yes, def a HP as it posted to my Experian credit report on the 15th when I did my AMEX account.  I did not have a membership and went for the CC but maybe should have rethrought that one.

I did see some people with Logix in MN on the Credit Pulls Database website. I'm going to call again tomorrow and see what's going on with the MN thing.

I'll update as I find out more.

Message 12 of 16
aubie1kenobie2
Frequent Contributor

I wouldn't call it a mini-app spree, this is more like a great app spree to me! Smiley Wink Congrats!

Starting Score: No credit history in July 2013, 663 in August (lender pulled)
Current Score: 773 (Discover FICO), 749 (DCU EQ)
Ultimate goal: Buy a house in 2016!
Message 13 of 16
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Good thinking, mapkos. I'm reading up on them right now. They deff seem appealing. Good luck with the call.

Message 14 of 16
heygirlhey
Established Member

36K! Wow I obviously did something wrong in my mini app spree, lol. By mini I only did 3 and was approved for 2. womp womp womp

Message 15 of 16
mapkos13
Established Member

So I spoke to Logix and they told me to send in a copy of the report with the pull on it and they would remove it.

I guess we'll see what happens on my next monthly report.

Seemed nice enough but I thought the system was crap.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.