Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App Spree Sucess!!!!!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Mini App Spree Sucess!!!!!

@stlsme wrote:

I have been planning my spree for a couple of months. I applied and was approved for my auto loan .....so off I went.

Barclay Arrival 40k offer AF  --  5k

Chase Southwest 50k offer   --  7k

AMEX Costco  -- Approved don't know limit.

Very good day!!!! I will garden for a year now and close Quicksilver One card now.

Thanks for the help all!!!!!

Smiley Very Happy ...and went you did! Smiley Very Happy

Happy Congrats! on the successful triple approvals!

Message 11 of 21
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 12 of 21
stlsme
New Contributor

The thing that suprised me most was all were instant approvals. Felt like the credit days of old. I don't have any BK or Charg-offs but exactly 4 years ago I had 4 accounts go 120 days late and 1 settlement. I was able to bring them all current but they were all closed. Still have 1 year to pay on a closed Citi card. Three years ago I had a bank mess up and two mortgages went 30 late for 3 consecutive months. I am at about 20% util. I am finally back in prime land just don't have the limits of old. I will work on that for the next couple of years. 

EX: 844 EQ: 848 TU: 839
Message 13 of 21
Involver
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@stlsme wrote:

The thing that suprised me most was all were instant approvals. Felt like the credit days of old. I don't have any BK or Charg-offs but exactly 4 years ago I had 4 accounts go 120 days late and 1 settlement. I was able to bring them all current but they were all closed. Still have 1 year to pay on a closed Citi card. Three years ago I had a bank mess up and two mortgages went 30 late for 3 consecutive months. I am at about 20% util. I am finally back in prime land just don't have the limits of old. I will work on that for the next couple of years. 

It's a fanatastic sense of relief for you to finally get that train uprighted and back on the tracks again i know Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 21
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Congrats!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 16 of 21
NegotiatorRogerSmith
New Contributor

Who'd each respective creditor pull? Thx & congrats!

Message 17 of 21
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approvals! Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 21
stlsme
New Contributor

@NegotiatorRogerSmith wrote:

Who'd each respective creditor pull? Thx & congrats!

Barclay - TU

AMEX - EX

Chase - EX &TU dreaded double pull at least not cap1

Message 19 of 21
stlsme
New Contributor

Was able to get AMEX backdated to 1994. I had positive acct with them that I closed back then. Will pick up another one next year. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.