Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Overstock Card CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monthly Overstock Card CLI - disappointed

Sre Overstock CLI based on usage and payments or is it a cross the board generally 300.00 at a time.  And how often can you expect an increase or ask for one.  thanks!

Message 11 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sre Overstock CLI based on usage and payments or is it a cross the board generally 300.00 at a time.  And how often can you expect an increase or ask for one.  thanks!

In my experience with this card i keep a rolling balance in order that the CLI's will report to the CRA's, otherwise Comenity might take a pass from doing that with a zero balance. After my PIF reports i straightway drop another balance on it and roll on mississppi with them Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monthly Overstock Card CLI

Yeah I'm starting to sound like Pizza. I got my total right at $247 and had to buy a candle. yes a man shopping for candles. Roll on!
Message 13 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Monthly Overstock Card CLI

Same thing, overstock and j crew have been working a day later than last months.

I cringe at the mailbox too muchhhh lol
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In my experience with this card i keep a rolling balance in order that the CLI's will report to the CRA's, otherwise Comenity might take a pass from doing that with a zero balance. After my PIF reports i straightway drop another balance on it and roll on mississppi with them Smiley Very Happy

Thank for the info.  I actually purchased a couple of items, Macy's maybe in a little competition now, lol!   I'm loving the CL and I'm focused on increasing that in the future.  Will calling in and asking for a larger increase result in Comenity wanting to do a HP?😁

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.