Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Overstock Card CLI

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Monthly Overstock Card CLI

Each and every month since the first one it takes another extra day every new month before that Comenity Overstock luv button returns a CLI.

Was not disappointed. This one was a $300 tacked on to what was $5500 bringing it now to $5800. Joy in those SP CLI's.

55.jpg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monthly Overstock Card CLI

Congrats on your approval and CLIs!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on that overstock luv!
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cli's!!!  Smiley Very Happy  Good to know about Comenity.  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha nice!! Waiting for my own in about 10 days Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!  Seeing that I just acquired The Overstock card the other day, it's nice to know the frequency of CLI's.  Do they report to the bureaus regularly?

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

In my wallet: Venture 15k; Barclay Ring 12.5k; Discover 10k; CareCredit 7.7k; Amazon Store Card 5k. QS 5k; Bank of A Travel Rewards 3.5k; Bank of A Travel Rewards 3.5k; Bank of A Platinum Visa 2k; Barclay Apple Rewards 2k. Total Credit: 66,200. 7/2-FICO: EQ - 788; TU - 777; EX - 690; Utilization: 12%; GOAL: 780 across the board then 800 across the board. Inquiries: EQ: 5 TU: 7; EX 3; Chapter 13 seven years May, 2015. Reset my garden date to 6/27. Gardening until further notice.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

They only report when you make a purchase. So if you are obtaining CLI's but not making any purchases the CLI will not be reflected until you make a purchase.

Message 8 of 15
slund5499
Established Contributor

Re: Monthly Overstock Card CLI - disappointed

Well today was my 32nd day since my last increase and twice today I got the 7-10 day message.

Will try again tomorrow.

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 9 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Monthly Overstock Card CLI - disappointed

@slund5499 wrote:

Well today was my 32nd day since my last increase and twice today I got the 7-10 day message.

Will try again tomorrow.

I been going by the same timetable but Comenity is just a bit different with these. I tried on the 3rd and 4th of July and nothing. On the 5th tried again and it went through like expected. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.