Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More GE/Lowe's love!

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

More GE/Lowe's love!

I recently hit the CLI button for my Lowe's account, and it increased from $6500.00 to $9500.00.  I just called the backdoor number and asked for an additional $3,000.00.  It was approved, and now my Lowe's limit is $12,500.00! 

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
vpae
Established Contributor

Re: More GE/Lowe's love!

So many numbers between GE and Lowes, which one did you call? Can you PM me the #? I had an increase online not too long ago, I might call and try to get some more!

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 2 of 11
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!

How long have you had the card before the CLI?

Message 3 of 11
LesWH
Established Contributor

@NyaBuksh wrote:

Congrats!!!

How long have you had the card before the CLI?

I opened this card in November of 2012.  I have had backdoor increases since then.  the online button was the first non backdoor increase, and then I called the backdoor number today.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 4 of 11
LesWH
Established Contributor

@vpae wrote:

So many numbers between GE and Lowes, which one did you call? Can you PM me the #? I had an increase online not too long ago, I might call and try to get some more!

I actually called the Walmart personal backdoor listed in the sticky.  they are all GE, so they work for all GE cards.

Message 5 of 11
vpae
Established Contributor

Thank you and congrats!! I'll try it!

Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 6 of 11
vpae
Established Contributor

thanks for the tip $5300 CLI! bringing the card just under yours at $12K!

Message 7 of 11
LesWH
Established Contributor

@vpae wrote:

thanks for the tip $5300 CLI! bringing the card just under yours at $12K!

Congratulations!!

Message 8 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 9 of 11
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.