Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Discover IT just arrived...

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...

i was seriously considering that lol. i checked out NYC, chicago and a few places but it seems that the places I'm interested in mostly still pull EX.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 21 of 32
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:

I just got notification from equifax that they pulled EQ for me. Nothing from creditkarma or Experian's side, so I'm guessing that's the only thing they pulled for me.

I am in Los Angeles, California.

Los Angeles here as well.  Smiley Happy

and thanks all.  I am gonna love this card!

I will luv it and hug it and squeeze it..... Smiley Tongue

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 22 of 32
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:

@enharu wrote:

I just got notification from equifax that they pulled EQ for me. Nothing from creditkarma or Experian's side, so I'm guessing that's the only thing they pulled for me.

Smiley Very Happy

Just dont get too attached like me with my Unicorn and frame it Smiley Surprised

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 32
enharu
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Pilotdude wrote:

@enharu wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Just dont get too attached like me with my Unicorn and frame it Smiley Surprised

what did u really frame your card? Smiley Surprised

does the discover card scratches easily? My CSP is already visibly scratched after 2 days of use Smiley Sad

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 24 of 32
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 25 of 32
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Pilotdude wrote:

@enharu wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

does the discover card scratches easily? My CSP is already visibly scratched after 2 days of use Smiley Sad

Umm.......yea Smiley Embarassed

Well its going extinct here soon and its was my 1st AMEX........(scrambling to make up lame excuses).................

Awe hell I LOVE MY UNICORN!!!! I wake up in the morning and look at it and smile!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 26 of 32
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Pilotdude wrote:

@enharu wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Well its going extinct here soon and its was my 1st AMEX........(scrambling to make up lame excuses).................

Awe hell I LOVE MY UNICORN!!!! I wake up in the morning and look at it and smile!!!

in addition to valuable advice, I get some really good laughs on these boards.

Message 27 of 32
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Who did the framing?  Do they take Amex? Smiley Very Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 28 of 32
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Pilotdude wrote:

@enharu wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

in addition to valuable advice, I get some really good laughs on these boards.

Gla to know i cna provide you with some of those laughs Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 29 of 32
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:

Who did the framing?  Do they take Amex? Smiley Very Happy

I did it myself, pretty nice job too i might add Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.