Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 7,132
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...

i was seriously considering that lol. i checked out NYC, chicago and a few places but it seems that the places I'm interested in mostly still pull EX.

 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Established Contributor
Posts: 955
Registered: ‎02-02-2013
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...

[ Edited ]

enharu wrote:

I just got notification from equifax that they pulled EQ for me. Nothing from creditkarma or Experian's side, so I'm guessing that's the only thing they pulled for me.

I am in Los Angeles, California.

 


Los Angeles here as well.  Smiley Happy

 

and thanks all.  I am gonna love this card!

 

I will luv it and hug it and squeeze it..... Smiley Tongue


NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...


Pilotdude wrote:

enharu wrote:

I just got notification from equifax that they pulled EQ for me. Nothing from creditkarma or Experian's side, so I'm guessing that's the only thing they pulled for me.

I am in Los Angeles, California.

 


Los Angeles here as well.  Smiley Happy

 

and thanks all.  I am gonna love this card!

 

I will luv it and hug it and squeeze it..... Smiley Tongue


Smiley Very Happy

 

Just dont get too attached like me with my Unicorn and frame it Smiley Surprised




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Super Contributor
Posts: 7,132
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...


LS2982 wrote:

Pilotdude wrote:

enharu wrote:

I just got notification from equifax that they pulled EQ for me. Nothing from creditkarma or Experian's side, so I'm guessing that's the only thing they pulled for me.

I am in Los Angeles, California.

 


Los Angeles here as well.  Smiley Happy

 

and thanks all.  I am gonna love this card!

 

I will luv it and hug it and squeeze it..... Smiley Tongue


Smiley Very Happy

 

Just dont get too attached like me with my Unicorn and frame it Smiley Surprised


what did u really frame your card? Smiley Surprised

 

does the discover card scratches easily? My CSP is already visibly scratched after 2 days of use Smiley Sad

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Moderator Emerita
Posts: 27,204
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...

Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...


enharu wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Pilotdude wrote:

enharu wrote:

I just got notification from equifax that they pulled EQ for me. Nothing from creditkarma or Experian's side, so I'm guessing that's the only thing they pulled for me.

I am in Los Angeles, California.

 


Los Angeles here as well.  Smiley Happy

 

and thanks all.  I am gonna love this card!

 

I will luv it and hug it and squeeze it..... Smiley Tongue


Smiley Very Happy

 

Just dont get too attached like me with my Unicorn and frame it Smiley Surprised


what did u really frame your card? Smiley Surprised

 

does the discover card scratches easily? My CSP is already visibly scratched after 2 days of use Smiley Sad


Umm.......yea Smiley Embarassed

 

Well its going extinct here soon and its was my 1st AMEX........(scrambling to make up lame excuses).................

 

Awe hell I LOVE MY UNICORN!!!! I wake up in the morning and look at it and smile!!!




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Senior Contributor
Posts: 7,693
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...


LS2982 wrote:

enharu wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Pilotdude wrote:

enharu wrote:

I just got notification from equifax that they pulled EQ for me. Nothing from creditkarma or Experian's side, so I'm guessing that's the only thing they pulled for me.

I am in Los Angeles, California.

 


Los Angeles here as well.  Smiley Happy

 

and thanks all.  I am gonna love this card!

 

I will luv it and hug it and squeeze it..... Smiley Tongue


Smiley Very Happy

 

Just dont get too attached like me with my Unicorn and frame it Smiley Surprised


what did u really frame your card? Smiley Surprised

 

does the discover card scratches easily? My CSP is already visibly scratched after 2 days of use Smiley Sad


Umm.......yea Smiley Embarassed

 

Well its going extinct here soon and its was my 1st AMEX........(scrambling to make up lame excuses).................

 

Awe hell I LOVE MY UNICORN!!!! I wake up in the morning and look at it and smile!!!


in addition to valuable advice, I get some really good laughs on these boards.

Established Contributor
Posts: 955
Registered: ‎02-02-2013
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...

Who did the framing?  Do they take Amex? Smiley Very Happy


NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...


FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

enharu wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Pilotdude wrote:

enharu wrote:

I just got notification from equifax that they pulled EQ for me. Nothing from creditkarma or Experian's side, so I'm guessing that's the only thing they pulled for me.

I am in Los Angeles, California.

 


Los Angeles here as well.  Smiley Happy

 

and thanks all.  I am gonna love this card!

 

I will luv it and hug it and squeeze it..... Smiley Tongue


Smiley Very Happy

 

Just dont get too attached like me with my Unicorn and frame it Smiley Surprised


what did u really frame your card? Smiley Surprised

 

does the discover card scratches easily? My CSP is already visibly scratched after 2 days of use Smiley Sad


Umm.......yea Smiley Embarassed

 

Well its going extinct here soon and its was my 1st AMEX........(scrambling to make up lame excuses).................

 

Awe hell I LOVE MY UNICORN!!!! I wake up in the morning and look at it and smile!!!


in addition to valuable advice, I get some really good laughs on these boards.


Gla to know i cna provide you with some of those laughs Smiley Very Happy




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: My Discover IT just arrived...


Pilotdude wrote:

Who did the framing?  Do they take Amex? Smiley Very Happy


I did it myself, pretty nice job too i might add Smiley Very Happy




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.