cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FIRST shopping cart trick approval!!!

tag
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Re: My FIRST shopping cart trick approval!!!

Congratulations! I started at $250 back in 2012.  It was a slow rise, but I am up to $3150.  I got nothing in 2012.  In 2013, I just upped to $450. Then, Christmas 2013, they bumped me to $1100 out of nowhere. From there, I started getting $200 increases every couple of months or so.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got approved for my VS in store but I had $250 SL and it's grown rather quickly for me. I had to wait until my 6th statement but since then it's like clockwork, I hit the luv button and get a $200 increase. I do use it frequently though which they seem to like.

Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love my VS card, which I also got through the SCT for a $250 SL. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Youll get your first CLI with them between 6-9 from now. Use and pay on a somewhat regular basis, and you'll eventually see that CL grow. Congrats to you!
Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats

Message 15 of 28
leahjs

Current Score: EQ: 634, TU: 621, EX: 621

Cap1 QS1: $500 | Cap1 Visa Platinum: $2K
Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I love my VS card( and you can use it at Bath and Body Works too)! The SCT never ever works for me so I'm super jealous Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 28
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried to for about a week on my computer with no luck anywhere, today I tried from my Iphone and it popped up. 

Scores are ugly TU 554 EX 579 EQ 559 

Congrats!

Sometimes if you try from a different computer or laptop it will work. Also incognito mode. 

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried to for about a week on my computer with no luck anywhere, today I tried from my Iphone and it popped up. 

Scores are ugly TU 554 EX 579 EQ 559 

Congrats!

Sometimes if you try from a different computer or laptop it will work. Also incognito mode. 

Congrats again!

I don't know if this is why it worked for me but, I couldn't seem to get it to work under my main email address which I already had an account under, so I used my gmail one and it worked. Also, just to correct my own bad info in my earlier post, I was approved for a $500 SL. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

wait...VS secret card can be used at Bath and body works store????

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.