Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My NFCU nRewards Visa Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My NFCU nRewards Visa Approval!!

Anomalous - congrats on a great approval! Your building good credit. AAOA of 5 years and 4 months will help as your INQs drop back or off.
Message 11 of 16
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job.  I joined several credit unions hoping for a pre approval via email within the year.

Message 14 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Anomalous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

Congrats. Do you know how much they gave you?

$2,500

APR 14.74%

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations on your approval.  

Just want to clarify your rate is prime + 14.74% ( 17.99%). 

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anomalous wrote:

image.jpg

I became a member on Thursday of last week and applied for the nRewards card on Friday. This morning, I received a text alert that a new credit card account was opened in my name and shortly thereafter an email to check my application status. w00t! Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: Initial CL $2,500 w/ APR 14.74%. Forgot to add this since some use the mobile version of this site and can't see the photo.

Profile: For Checking/Savings my TU 624. For CC my EQ 618. Prior to this new account, my AAOA was 5 years 4 months. I still have some negatives on my reports with most falling off in January 2015. Income 30K. I have about 9 INQs on each of my three reports.

I have to say this process with Navy has been a great experience. I spent 53 minutes on the phone yesterday with a New Member Services Advisor who walked me through all of the features on their website and then she outlined the various benefits members have access to. Never had that type of welcome from any other banking service. 

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Woman LOL

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.