cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My confusion lead to a great deal with Citi! LOL!!

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

My confusion lead to a great deal with Citi! LOL!!

Earlier I asked the forum a question regarding Citi AAdvantage cards, (which no one answered by the way).  I wondered about the "no intro APR on BT" wording.  I mistakenly thought no intro APR on balance transfers meant the same thing as 0% APR on Balance Transfers.  So, I, thinking I had been wronged, contacted Citi to find out why I didn't get my "No intro APR on BT"!  Citi, without question, added 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers to my AAdvantage AMEX for 12 months!!  My stupidity lead to a great deal! LMAO!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Re: My confusion lead to a great deal with Citi! LOL!!

I would have responded to your earlier post but I didn't know the answer because Citi wont let me in so I have no experience with them,  I want an AA card and they have turned me down 2 or 3 times already so I will have to wait them out.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.