cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dad was approved for Citi DoubleCash CC.

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: My dad was approved for Citi DoubleCash CC.

Thanks!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 21 of 39
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@s_haliz wrote:

Congrats! to DD!!!

Thank you!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 22 of 39
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats to pop on bringing in Citi's newest CC! Smiley Happy

Wonder if they will offer it in WEMC version? That would be really nice to upgrade to.

Message 23 of 39
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@9CLINE wrote:

Congrats...cool w/  lowest apr. 12.99,,,  makes it double awesome....lol

Thats right! hahha

Message 24 of 39
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

It was TOOOOOOO TEMPTING! 

Credit Limit: $1,200 (Thats good for no wsince it would be used only for gas when we dont have the money for it)

APR: 12.99%!!!!! How is that even possible when he has somewhat HIGH UTL?

All in all excited for the approval.

Congratulations on your dad's approval! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Thanks I think this is an easy card to be approved for at the moment.

Message 25 of 39
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@ezdoesit wrote:

Congrats to your dad.  What is strange is that people have been getting approved with higher limits but higher apr.  You would think that with the best APR he would get a higher limit.  I guess it has to do with income and CS.

Thats why i was surprised, CL will grow as time comes so CL is no biggy, usually lowering APR is the tough one at times than the CL.

Message 26 of 39
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

It was TOOOOOOO TEMPTING! 

Credit Limit: $1,200 (Thats good for no wsince it would be used only for gas when we dont have the money for it)

APR: 12.99%!!!!! How is that even possible when he has somewhat HIGH UTL?

All in all excited for the approval.

Congrats to DD!  We got the same CL, but he got the best APR (I got the worst).  

And yes, have to agree with what MJ said.   If you're using credit when you don't have the money for goods, it can lead to credit problems, so I hope DD uses extreme care.   In those cases, the lowest APR should be sought instead of rewards, as carrying a balance can easily wipe out any rewards.  

Thanks SunriseEarth and believe me all pre-cauthions are considered with this card.

Message 27 of 39
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Congrats!!!  Nice APR Smiley Happy

Thanks B335is

Message 28 of 39
myjourney
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Congrats to DDSmiley Happy

Hi ya .BearsAndTurtlesSmiley Wink

Something you said sent a chill down the back of my neck and it needs to be addressed....

A credit card should be used like a debit card and if you don't have the money for the purchase you shouldn't be using it unless there's an emergency. 

This can lead to serious financial problems down the road....

Be careful when using and applying for credit you either don't need or can't afford...

That being said congrats again to DD

Hi MJ(Hiding behind door trying not to make eye contact) Believe me Its been a while since our CCs have been used as a matter of fact they are all shredded, so no worries using a CC right now really gives us that guilt feeling. It just feels nice to have a CC with the best APR with a big bank. All pre-cautions will be tooken paying HUGE cousequences for not doing so at the beginning.

Young man if you don't come out from behind that door ROFLOL

Just don't want you and the family to end up behind the 8 ball after doing so good at paying off your debts to get ahead Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 29 of 39
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Congrats to DDSmiley Happy

Hi ya .BearsAndTurtlesSmiley Wink

Something you said sent a chill down the back of my neck and it needs to be addressed....

A credit card should be used like a debit card and if you don't have the money for the purchase you shouldn't be using it unless there's an emergency. 

This can lead to serious financial problems down the road....

Be careful when using and applying for credit you either don't need or can't afford...

That being said congrats again to DD

Hi MJ(Hiding behind door trying not to make eye contact) Believe me Its been a while since our CCs have been used as a matter of fact they are all shredded, so no worries using a CC right now really gives us that guilt feeling. It just feels nice to have a CC with the best APR with a big bank. All pre-cautions will be tooken paying HUGE cousequences for not doing so at the beginning.

Young man if you don't come out from behind that door ROFLOL

Just don't want you and the family to end up behind the 8 ball after doing so good at paying off your debts to get ahead Smiley Wink

Yes I understand thanks for the look out Virtual Guide.

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.