Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My favorite BOA Constrictor Cash Rewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My favorite BOA Constrictor Cash Rewards CLI

@willwar14 wrote:

How much did you request? You could call in and ask to have your full request reconned. congrats though.

Thanks, willwar. Not going to rock the boat with the BoA Constrictor though, and draw unnecessary scrutiny nor attention. I'll just leave it as it is. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Morning everyone,

Just received a double CLI on my Cash Rewards about 2 1/2 months ago from the BOA Constrictor. Interestingly enough, the button showed up again today.

Pressed it this morning and received a CLI to $9,900. Smiley Happy

It's a $2,500 CLI but one always hopes for more when going down the HP path. Pressed the button again and received the 7-10 day message, so I am assuming the second request will be a denial.

The goal is to eventually obtain the Alaska Airlines card, move this CL to that card, and close Cash Rewards. The rewards on this card are not as beneficial as the rewards on my other cards currently.

Was hoping to get a bit more than $2,500 CLI with the HP, but I did receive the double CLI a little less than three months ago so am happy with the outcome. Have a great day, everyone! Smiley Happy

Congrats. Can you refresh my memory on how to add pictures? I put my pictures into photobucket; copy direct link...and then what?

Thanks, revjames!

If you would like to add a photo to your main post, click on the "mountain" icon that shows right above the box I am now typing into. That stands for insert/edit image, and it will then let you upload. Hope this helps!

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thus far, the BoA Constrictor is behaving today. Nice little snake. Let's be friends now. Smiley Happy

Unknown-6.jpeg

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice CLI! Congrats! How did you get a different card design? Is that available to everyone or was it a specific app?

Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, noxqs! There are some really very nice designs for the Cash Rewards card. You just need to call up BoA and request a new design on your current Cash Rewards card.

According to BoA (they confirmed this three times), it is not considered a product change - it's the same product, just a different design on the card.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/BofA-Cash-Rewards/m-p/4557313/highlight/true#M1316401

Message 15 of 25
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Congrats on a nice CLI, Humu!  Smiley Very Happy

It's nice to see the BoA constrictor behaving itself!  Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Morning everyone,

Just received a double CLI on my Cash Rewards about 2 1/2 months ago from the BOA Constrictor. Interestingly enough, the button showed up again today.

Pressed it this morning and received a CLI to $9,900. Smiley Happy

It's a $2,500 CLI but one always hopes for more when going down the HP path. Pressed the button again and received the 7-10 day message, so I am assuming the second request will be a denial.

The goal is to eventually obtain the Alaska Airlines card, move this CL to that card, and close Cash Rewards. The rewards on this card are not as beneficial as the rewards on my other cards currently.

Was hoping to get a bit more than $2,500 CLI with the HP, but I did receive the double CLI a little less than three months ago so am happy with the outcome. Have a great day, everyone! Smiley Happy

Congrats. Can you refresh my memory on how to add pictures? I put my pictures into photobucket; copy direct link...and then what?

Here's the link. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Congrats on a nice CLI, Humu!  Smiley Very Happy

It's nice to see the BoA constrictor behaving itself!  Smiley LOL

Thank you, my friend! No constriction taking place this week, it's a good week! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Thank you, musiclover, I really appreciate it! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.