Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first 10k approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first 10k approval!!!

Ahhh beyond excited! My cli button popped up on my $1500 cash rewards card for the first time on 12/02 so I thought what the heck, hit it and denied. I then though wellllll it won’t be another hp so app’d for premium rewards and travel rewards and got the “further processing” message and assumed they were denials.

Got 2 emails last night congratulating me on my approvals!!!

Boa Premium Rewards - 10k sl
Boa Travel Rewarda - 6k Sl

No love on my cash rewards though? Boa is a strange one but I’m not complaing!

They used my TU pull 689 18 inquiries lots of new accounts (started my rebuild in feb of this year!!) none in the past 2 months.

I try and stay away from these forums as they are a bad influence on me IMG_0025.PNGIMG_0026.PNG

edited for pics*

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My first 10k approval!!!

Congratulations on your approvals...

Message 2 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Me wants the card you have.. Congrats you are doing better then me! Smiley Happy.. 

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals.  Love my Premium Rewards card so far and I'm sure you will as well.

Message 4 of 21
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Nicely done, congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 21
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations there!

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a great card and SL on those cards. 🎊🎈🎉🍾

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your limit improvement. Charge wisely.
Message 8 of 21
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ahhh beyond excited! My cli button popped up on my $1500 cash rewards card for the first time on 12/02 so I thought what the heck, hit it and denied. I then though wellllll it won’t be another hp so app’d for premium rewards and travel rewards and got the “further processing” message and assumed they were denials.

Got 2 emails last night congratulating me on my approvals!!!

Boa Premium Rewards - 10k sl
Boa Travel Rewarda - 6k Sl

No love on my cash rewards though? Boa is a strange one but I’m not complaing!

They used my TU pull 689 18 inquiries lots of new accounts (started my rebuild in feb of this year!!) none in the past 2 months.

I try and stay away from these forums as they are a bad influence on me IMG_0025.PNGIMG_0026.PNG

edited for pics*

Hey Congrats on those 2 very nice pick ups from BoA! Great SLs too! You mentioned “rebuild since February “, do you mind sharing some DPs? Any baddies/derogs on your CRA? BK?

Thanks and Congrats again!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 9 of 21
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Might want to edit the last 4 of your card numbers out for safety

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.