Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first post and happy!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first post and happy!

I want to thank you all so much for your input on this forum, it's helped me so much.  I started with a low 500's score a bit over a year ago and now I'm at 668.  Was just approved for an Amazon card tonight, my "golden goose"!  Yes, I DO love a store card.  I'm gardening now until at least this time next year.  I've taken too much advantage of a better score and I'm sort of embarrassed to tell you all how many store cards I have :/  It feels really good, as someone said in another post, to have a little control and not be desperate.  I always had a tough time obtaining credit from Synchrony, and in the last week I've gotten WM, JCP, Lowes, TJMaxx, and now Amazon...I feel good!  *James Brown singing in the background*  Thank you all again for your knowledge and for sharing it with everyone!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: My first post and happy!

Congrats on your progress, just take care of your credit and watch that score grow to levels you'll be proud of. 

Message 2 of 17
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Congratulations!  Dont be embarrassed about how many of what kind of cards you have Smiley Happy  Whatever makes you happy!  

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy  It's great to hear about your success!  It certainly does make you feel much cozier at night! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 17
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your success. I like your gardening plan and by this time next year you can select a major general spend card Smiley Happy Congrats2.png

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and welcome to myFICO! Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 17
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

Don't be embarrassed that's one of the ways I started out as well.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

VERY NICE - GREAT JOB ON ALL YOUR APPROVALS!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good stuff ! Don't go too ham on store cards !! 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.