cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyPointsVisa Surprise CLI!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: MyPointsVisa Surprise CLI!!!!! Another one!!!!

@ezdoesit wrote:

That is sweet double cli luv.  If only it was that easy all the time.

Thanks!!!! It wasn't easy. I was asking for a couple of years. They kept telling me no until today. I don't know they were looking for.

Ron.

Message 11 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: MyPointsVisa Surprise CLI!!!!!

Wow!
So I just signed up for mypoints.com visa, and I got a pre approval!!!!!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Wow!
So I just signed up for mypoints.com, and I got a pre approval!!!!!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I app'ed and got a $2500 limit!! You said it was a sp, right? Lol
Message 14 of 41
Grabiela
New Contributor

How can I apply for this card!!

Message 15 of 41
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Not sure I get this card!   The points seem less than many malls or stuff like topcashback, and the redemption rates (for gift cards anyway) seem less than 1c per point.  So is it just to get a new TL?

Message 16 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I signed up for a mypoints.com account, then it asked me to get 25 pts for updating my addy in the right corner and that I could get a credit card....
Then a pre approval popped up. It sucked me in!
Message 17 of 41
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I signed up for a mypoints.com account, then it asked me to get 25 pts for updating my addy in the right corner and that I could get a credit card....

Nice marketing!  25 pts for updating an address?  Why not?   And then you are theirs....

Message 18 of 41
Open123
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Nice marketing!  25 pts for updating an address?  Why not?   And then you are theirs....

I've got higher standards!

I'd held out for at least 250 pts!

Message 19 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Haha didn't get it for the points. Pre approval got me.
It is 2x pts on gas /groceries too.
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.