cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

tag
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

> you tried the shopping cart trick with co-braned cards from comenity bank?   (  victoria secret, buckle, jcrew, express,hsn,overstck.com,loft?)

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried a few of these while on an app spree. No luck.

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 441 of 701
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

> Urgent new update!..   i'm sure some of you know (knew)

but i wanted to clarify for some others and/or Newbies

and it's very nice to know...>

Using the SCT (shopping cart trick) for (Avenue) as well as a couple of of other stores...>

you have to infact Enter an existing form of payment (Another credit) Card info (correct card #, exp date, & security #  >(so called) Wink wink.

BEFORE THE PRE APPROVED POP UP ACTUALLY (POP'S UP!)..   don't be affraid

don't be scared to input on this screen

a lott of times PEOPLE are not getting the pop up on avenue and other store sites because u have to get past this (payment) page

> just to protect myself from Actually being charged by accident

i use an old prepaid target amex card....  Which in fact i call my dummie card

and it works all the time.

yes!> i just got the pop up for a pre approved credit acct! and like 30% off 1st purchase,

did i accept it, No

i'm  making a list for my next spree for the end of November...  just b4 Christmas (3) months

no more hard pulls till after feb 2016 (6) months

don't forget to get a dummie card, even if u buy a new 1.

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 442 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bodyboy1 wrote:

> Urgent new update!..   i'm sure some of you know (knew)

but i wanted to clarify for some others and/or Newbies

and it's very nice to know...>

Using the SCT (shopping cart trick) for (Avenue) as well as a couple of of other stores...>

you have to infact Enter an existing form of payment (Another credit) Card info (correct card #, exp date, & security #  >(so called) Wink wink.

BEFORE THE PRE APPROVED POP UP ACTUALLY (POP'S UP!)..   don't be affraid

don't be scared to input on this screen

a lott of times PEOPLE are not getting the pop up on avenue and other store sites because u have to get past this (payment) page

> just to protect myself from Actually being charged by accident

i use an old prepaid target amex card....  Which in fact i call my dummie card

and it works all the time.

yes!> i just got the pop up for a pre approved credit acct! and like 30% off 1st purchase,

did i accept it, No

i'm  making a list for my next spree for the end of November...  just b4 Christmas (3) months

no more hard pulls till after feb 2016 (6) months

don't forget to get a dummie card, even if u buy a new 1.

Great information that you are sharing, Thanks!!!!  I had to enter a credit card when opening HSN as well.  I have opened several Comenity cards and HSN was the only one I ran across that you had to enter payment info.  Outside  of the Avenue card, what others Comenity cards require to input payment data?   By the way HSN, Motorola, and especially Overstock give out fantastic starting  CL and al 3 are SP.  I had a combine  $10,000 worth of credit line for those 3 cards alone and they have done wonders for my utilization!  I have used them too, so I found value in each card as well.  November is a great month to start your spree too, all stores will be looking to increase their sales and perhaps they will be a little more generous with the CL, lol!   I didn't get a dummie card though, I merely backed out of the shopping cart once I got the approval for HSNbut if you are just starting out and don't have a credit card, then that is the way to go. Good luck to you!

Message 443 of 701
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

>  Yes!> Yes!>Yes!  >   thank you so much!

Overstock $4k..  hsn $1750... jcrew $500

all the best to too, enjoy te rest of your summer  xo! Smiley Happy

Message 444 of 701
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

> NEW URGENT UPDATE!  > Williams-Sonoma (synchrony bank) will do the shopping cart!  this is a visa card!

>   did i get it to work for me, No!  Smiley Sad

i just got it to Work for my roomate!

Quick>  go get it!

> please let me know.... thanks

Message 445 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which bureau did it pull, EQ, TU or EX?
Message 446 of 701
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You might keep an eye on Ron1.  As a better gauge on those, he like nobody else seems to exhibit a most uncanny knack for finding unknown SCT cards that most of us didn't even know existed before Smiley Very Happy

Message 447 of 701
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

You might keep an eye on Ron1.  As a better gauge on those, he like nobody else seems to exhibit a most uncanny knack for finding unknown SCT cards that most of us didn't even know existed before Smiley Very Happy

I didn't find this one. Someone found it a coupe of weeks ago. You should give the credit to him/her.

Ron.

Message 448 of 701
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I didn't find this one. Someone found it a coupe of weeks ago. You should give the credit to him/her.

Ron.

Of course.

Still you been outstanding on pulling rabbits out the hat on SCT pop outs Smiley Very Happy

Message 449 of 701
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Ron.

Of course.

Still you been outstanding on pulling rabbits out the hat on SCT pop outs Smiley Very Happy

I am not a magician. I got lucky sometimes.

Ron.

Message 450 of 701
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.