cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

@Ron1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Just run across this from the first post. Brylane Home Visa

Hah. Had i known this i would have kept the one i closed earlier this year. Oh well, live n learn Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear!!! I still have my Onestopplus Visa. I got thru SCT many years ago.

Ron.

Hi Ron.Smiley Happy

I actually been considering accepting it again if it pops up. Been getting lots of "we want you back" emails and i have used this one quite a bit in the past.

Message 471 of 701
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Hah. Had i known this i would have kept the one i closed earlier this year. Oh well, live n learn Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear!!! I still have my Onestopplus Visa. I got thru SCT many years ago.

Ron.

Hi Ron.Smiley Happy

I actually been considering accepting it again if it pops up. Been getting lots of "we want you back" emails and i have used this one quite a bit in the past.

I heard they discontinued Brylane Home Visa and OneStopPlus Visa a few years ago. They don't offer that any more. They only have the store cards. I use mine every three to six months to keep it active.

Ron.

Message 472 of 701
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Ron.

Hi Ron.Smiley Happy

I heard they discontinued Brylane Home Visa and OneStopPlus Visa a few years ago. They don't offer that any more. They only have the store cards. I use mine every three to six months to keep it active.

Ron.

Ah did not know that. Thanks for some info.

Message 473 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roseyk if you dont mind me asking .....what cards do you currently have and their limits?

Message 474 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Roseyk if you dont mind me asking .....what cards do you currently have and their limits?

I will say that I have 14 accounts, all that I use with the exception of one.  3 are Visa cards and it's over $45,000 total CL as of today. 

Message 475 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

All 3 Fico 8 Scores are 642 for all burueas

My Vantage 3.0 scores are 680 for all burueas.

This is what is on all 3 reports before I applied for the commenity cards.

Chase Amazon with a $2500 limit, open for 6 months

Discover it with a $2500 limit, open for 3 months

Capital One Secured with a $500 limit open for 10 months

Capital One Plat with a $1000 limit, open for 8 months

Walmart with $400 limit open for 8 months
Old Navy with $500 limit open for 8 months
Target with $1000 limit open for 8 months

I have 8 to 9 inquiries on all 3 reports.
I have $100 collection account that is a year old on all 3 reports.

I tried every single one on the list on page 1. These are what I was approved for. I hit the luv button on all of them immediately after account setup. The only one that gave me an instant CLI was Overstock. Hope this helps someone.

Ann Taylor - $500

Appleseeds - $250

Bedford Fair - $500

Buckle - $300

Drapers & Damon's - $250

Eddie Bauer - $500

Express Next - $500

Fullbeauty - $500

Haband - $250

HSN - $1000

Jessica London - $500

LinenSource - $250

Motorola - $1250

Norm Thompsons - $250

OneStopPlus - $ (Said I was approved but I coudln't get the login to work. (I think it's the same as fullbeauty)
Overstock - $500 (hit luv button immediately and bumped to $800)

Roaman's - $500

Sahalie - $250

Solutions - $250
Victoria's Secret - $350
Venus - $500

Wintersilks - $250
Women Within - $500

Message 476 of 701
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

23 SCT approvals Smiley Surprised

...............speechless

Message 477 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried every single one on the list on page 1. These are what I was approved for. I hit the luv button on all of them immediately after account setup. The only one that gave me an instant CLI was Overstock. Hope this helps someone.

Ann Taylor - $500

Appleseeds - $250

Bedford Fair - $500

Buckle - $300

Drapers & Damon's - $250

Eddit Bauer - $500

Express Next - $500

Fullbeauty - $500

Haband - $250

HSN - $1000

Jessica London - $500

LinenSource - $250

Motorola - $1250

Norm Thompsons - $250

OneStopPlus - $ (Said I was approved but I coudln't get the login to work. (I think it's the same as fullbeauty)

Roaman's - $500

Sahalie - $250

Solutions - $250
Victoria's Secret - $350
Venus - $500

Wintersilks - $250
Women Within - $500

Wow! that's a lot of approvals!!  Congrats.   Will you use them or are they more for utilization?

Message 478 of 701
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ann Taylor - $500

Appleseeds - $250

Bedford Fair - $500

Buckle - $300

Drapers & Damon's - $250

Eddit Bauer - $500

Express Next - $500

Fullbeauty - $500

Haband - $250

HSN - $1000

Jessica London - $500

LinenSource - $250

Motorola - $1250

Norm Thompsons - $250

Roaman's - $500

Sahalie - $250

Solutions - $250
Victoria's Secret - $350
Venus - $500

Wintersilks - $250
Women Within - $500

Wow, did I count 22 new accounts, all at once?

A serious caveat of a rash of new accounts is that now virtually no other issuer will approve an account for a while. There may be zero inquiries, but these new accounts will start showing up, sometimes even with the zero balance. New accounts will make the AAoA drop drastically.

I've opened about 15 accounts in the last year, but they're spaced out, on top of a 20+ year credit file with some old accounts, and I can legitimately say that as my credit profile improved, I opened new accounts to get the better terms my improved profile merited.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 479 of 701
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

jmacredit

You might want to open a new topic in approvals. This is certainly the most i ever seen at one time from the SCT all at once Smiley Surprised

Message 480 of 701
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.