Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC approvals and Citi HHonors approval

tag
credithappy
Regular Contributor

NFC approvals and Citi HHonors approval

First I received the Citi HHonors pre-approved in the mail and I did the application online and I was approved for $6300 on 11/28/2013.  Since I have the Navy Federal CU account I said to myself I should apply for the NAVcheck (line of credit)  on 12/1/2013, so I did and I was approved for the amount I asked for in the amount $12,500.00.  Then I was feeling good so I applied for the CashReward CC and I was approved for that as well in two days. I am not complaining but the credit limit is only $1,000.  I am so very blessed that they were approved in my favor.   I will not apply for any more credit.  I am in the garden for now on.  

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: NFC approvals and Citi HHonors approval

congrats!!!

Message 2 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sorry but why does anyone still apply for the navy nav check and not ask for the full $15k?!

Message 3 of 13
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Thanks, alvon123

Creditaddit, i was not sure if i was going to be approved for this amount that is why i did ask for $15000.  

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 4 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@credithappy wrote:

Thanks, alvon123

Creditaddit, i was not sure if i was going to be approved for this amount that is why i did ask for $15000.  

Navy Counters!

Message 5 of 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 13
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Message 7 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats credit happy!!!!

But +1 to Creditaddict ! He started the official NFCU cli thread! It's a long one, but while you're gardening, I suggest you read it like the bible! Lol!!! I've it so many times, and still have a few months to go before I get a first increase at all, hoping to at least get mine to $1kSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 13
madmann26
Valued Contributor

As creditaddict has said time and time again, if you were not countered on your request, you either left something on the table or you are not getting the max amount of what NFCU has soft-approved you for inhouse.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 9 of 13
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Congrats credit happy!!!!

But +1 to Creditaddict ! He started the official NFCU cli thread! It's a long one, but while you're gardening, I suggest you read it like the bible! Lol!!! I've it so many times, and still have a few months to go before I get a first increase at all, hoping to at least get mine to $1kSmiley Wink

Thanks, and good luck to you on your pending decision to ask for CLI with NFC.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.