Regular Contributor
credithappy

NFC approvals and Citi HHonors approval

First I received the Citi HHonors pre-approved in the mail and I did the application online and I was approved for $6300 on 11/28/2013.  Since I have the Navy Federal CU account I said to myself I should apply for the NAVcheck (line of credit)  on 12/1/2013, so I did and I was approved for the amount I asked for in the amount $12,500.00.  Then I was feeling good so I applied for the CashReward CC and I was approved for that as well in two days. I am not complaining but the credit limit is only $1,000.  I am so very blessed that they were approved in my favor.   I will not apply for any more credit.  I am in the garden for now on.  

Amex ZYNC - Amex BCP - Amex Mercedes-Benz - Amex PRG - Amex TrueEarnings - Emigrant Direct Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart Discover - Sam's Club Discover - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks, CitiHHonors Sig Visa - NAVcheck, NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA and BoA CashRewards VISA
Senior Contributor
alvon123

Re: NFC approvals and Citi HHonors approval

congrats!!!

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Sorry but why does anyone still apply for the navy nav check and not ask for the full $15k?!

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
credithappy

[ Edited ]

Thanks, alvon123

Creditaddit, i was not sure if i was going to be approved for this amount that is why i did ask for $15000.  

Amex ZYNC - Amex BCP - Amex Mercedes-Benz - Amex PRG - Amex TrueEarnings - Emigrant Direct Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart Discover - Sam's Club Discover - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks, CitiHHonors Sig Visa - NAVcheck, NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA and BoA CashRewards VISA
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

credithappy wrote:

Thanks, alvon123

Creditaddit, i was not sure if i was going to be approved for this amount that is why i did ask for $15000.  

Navy Counters!

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Community Leader
Mega Contributor
coldnmn

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8500
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Regular Contributor
credithappy

coldnmn wrote:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Valued Contributor
pizza1

Congrats credit happy!!!!

But +1 to Creditaddict ! He started the official NFCU cli thread! It's a long one, but while you're gardening, I suggest you read it like the bible! Lol!!! I've it so many times, and still have a few months to go before I get a first increase at all, hoping to at least get mine to $1k:smileywink:
(BK7 d/c:08/19/13~FICO-400's)---> EQ 664,EX 650,TU 657
3 major cc/ 8 retail cc= $43,300 avail credit; plus a $15k LOC
Total revolving credit reporting is 1%
Valued Contributor
madmann26

As creditaddict has said time and time again, if you were not countered on your request, you either left something on the table or you are not getting the max amount of what NFCU has soft-approved you for inhouse.

Starting Score: EQ 511 TU 552 EX 545 8/29/2012
Current Score: TU 712|EQ 695|EXP 723 (FICO)
What's in my wallet? Cap1 PLAT AU $4.25k; Cap1 QS AU $2k; NFCU Siggy $45k; $5k WalMart MC; CFNA Firestone $1.8k; Amazon $3k; NFCU Cash Rewards $22K; AMEX BCE $21k; NavCheck $15k; Lowe's $10k; Citi DP $7.7k; AMEX ED $8.5k; Chase Freedom $4.5k
Goal Score: 700 across the board.
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
My Journey
Regular Contributor
credithappy

pizza1 wrote:
Congrats credit happy!!!!

But +1 to Creditaddict ! He started the official NFCU cli thread! It's a long one, but while you're gardening, I suggest you read it like the bible! Lol!!! I've it so many times, and still have a few months to go before I get a first increase at all, hoping to at least get mine to $1k:smileywink:

Thanks, and good luck to you on your pending decision to ask for CLI with NFC.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}