Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU...Approved $9500 Cash Reward

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU...Approved $9500 Cash Reward

So Happy!! NFCU Cash Reward Card approved for $9500 after being denied last November. I would appreciate any advice on moving forward with them. Likes, don’t likes, maybe other products, if any I should be looking at.

I started the rebuilding process in Nov of 2015 when my scores were in the high 4’s low 5’s. Had 4 IRS tax liens, 2 Pd judgements, Ocwen mortgage with 30, 60, 90 day lates, some medical collection, and CO’s with Cap One, Target, HSBC. The only CC I had was a Premier card with a $550 CL.  A year later on 11-15-16 my scores were TU 608 EQ 571 EX 610, tax liens paid and removed, judgements removed,  Not a single late being reported by Ocwen, and all med collections removed.  Feeling a little better about my situation I went on a little bit of a spree.

Barclay rewards $2500 pay-in-full each month

Cap1 QC $1100 pay-in full each month

Gardner Wht $5000 owe $3245

Overstock $1000 owe $315

VS $500 0-bal

William Son $250 0-Bal

Buckle $500 0-bal

Genisys CU inst loan 10K

Genisys CU Car loan 35k

Current Scores TU 638 EX 638 EQ 603

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU...Approved $9500 Cash Reward

Treat it well for 91 days. App for CLI after the 91 days are up. CrediAddict was nice enough to start a whole guide for NFCU Cc CLI.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super nice approval. Congrats!!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh yeah, way to goSmiley Happy. Best advice treat it right, make all your payments on time and try to time your first cli request around their AR for best chance at sp luv. It should be 90 plus days since opening the card AND at least 3 statement cuts. If you go for it too soon you may get the account to new spiel. Enjoy your new cardSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.