Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLI Approval

I am on day 91 and after trying too early I had to wait a day but I pulled the trigger and got the increase, but not as large as I had hoped for personally from all the other stories around here.

I went from $1700 to $3000, but I'll take it for sure! Just hope that it'll continue to grow... 👍
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CramEiko
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI Approval

@VelosterBEAR wrote:
I am on day 91 and after trying too early I had to wait a day but I pulled the trigger and got the increase, but not as large as I had hoped for personally from all the other stories around here.

I went from $1700 to $3000, but I'll take it for sure! Just hope that it'll continue to grow... 👍

I'm new to NFCU and have yet to apply for a CC, but from what I hear, it's about getting in and good things will happen. Congrats.

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey, congrats VB!. Sure its not the mega increase yet but its positive movement and getting an increase after only 3 statements is a great accomplishmentSmiley Happy.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! On the plus side I applied for the CLOC and was approved for the full $15k 😎
Message 4 of 8
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Great job VB! They area  funny bunch but you love on them and I truly believe they will love on you back. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed! I applied for the 2nd card again after I got the increase but was denied but no hard pull. So I'm thinking I'll have to wait 6 months for that to happen for me.

Extremely happy with the increase and CLOC though cause I applied for a PLOC with RBFCU yesterday and they denied me.

Guess you win some and lose some but happy with both!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VelosterBEAR wrote:

Congrats brother! Going in the right direction!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I'm definitely happy about everything that has happened for my credit this year. It's been a good ride and it's only looking UP!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.