Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

NFCU CLI

Asked for 20k system came back with 17.5k ! Went with the softpull this time instead of pressing my luck with a manual review and a HP. Not the biggest CLI but Ill take the 2.5k and Smiley Happy

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI

Nice, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 14
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

How do you know it was a soft pull? I thought nfcu always did hard pulls? When I asked for a CLI the other day, i got the one day message and the next morning my request was approved, and it was a hard pull.

Message 3 of 14
dodgeball
Established Contributor

When the system automatically approves you or counters you right away its a soft pull when you get the 3 to 5 day message its going to be a hard pull.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 4 of 14
dodgeball
Established Contributor

So I said what the hell and asked for another credit incease this one on my N rewards asked for 7.5k got it, another soft pull !

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 5 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

Asked for 20k system came back with 17.5k ! Went with the softpull this time instead of pressing my luck with a manual review and a HP. Not the biggest CLI but Ill take the 2.5k and Smiley Happy

Way to go congratulations

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 14
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

When the system automatically approves you or counters you right away its a soft pull when you get the 3 to 5 day message its going to be a hard pull.

Congrats nice increase! Let me ask a question.When you're applying for the increase are you doing so online or over the phone? And are you asking for the increase like a new application or is there a special form for the request?

Thanks

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 8 of 14
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Congrats Dodgeball!

Not wanting to risk any HPs, I ended up just waiting to see what would happen after 12 months,  they Auto CLI'd  15k to 18k and 3k to 4k so I too am rather happy with them!

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 9 of 14
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Congrats to all of you on the CLI's!!! Nice!!!

*8/10/13
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.