Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLI!

Just requested a CLI on my NFCU Cash Rewards card and was instantly approved! Went from $1000 to $14000.

Some data points: The account has been opened 92 days and 3 statements have passed.

My Fico 8 scores are: EQ 670, TU 644, and EX 671. I have a BK 7 that was discharged November 2015. I've been working very hard on my rebuild and am so stoked to finally reach my first 5 figure limit!Screenshot_20170420-152400.png

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLI!

Congratulations on the awesome CLI!!!!! 

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice increase!  Can't wait to try mine in the next 90ish days.  Congrats!

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice increase! 

Message 4 of 13
Curious0ne
New Contributor

Congrats on your very healthy increase! 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love it! I just opened my go rewards card and it has a SL of $1.3k. Can't wait to see what happens when I press the luv button at 92 days!
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, FloridaElement! That is awesome!  I have extremely similar datapoints. I am hoping in 3 months I can get a similar CLI from NFCU. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats on your NavyFed CLI FloridaElement!😊
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bam!  way to go!  I'm patiently waiting for the May AR to pull the trigger.  Hoping I get the luv you just got.  My cash rewards SL sits at $1100.

Tee

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had planned on waiting, but I have an itchy trigger finger. I actually requested one over the weekend and it went to review. I immediately called in and cancelled. Either it was a day too early or because of the weekend, I'm not sure which. Something told me yesterday to try again and I'm glad I did!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.