Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash Rewards

Yesssssss!!!! Sorry for the excitement there lol so I put in my application with my one and only local branch in South FL with NFCU for membership this past Monday. They lady that helped me printed out the application, I filled it out and she faxed it in along with a copy of my DL and Passport. Yesterday they pulled my EQ, this morning they sent me a welcome email and opened up my savings account and I immediately signed up for online access.

I decided to apply for their cash rewards card and was approved instantly for $1k!! They pulled TU for the card. I can't believe it, besides this card my highest CL is with Amazon. I am beyond excited to have my foot in the door with NFCU. Looking forward to building a long lasting relationship with them! 😀😀😀

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards

@Anonymous wrote:

Yesssssss!!!! Sorry for the excitement there lol so I put in my application with my one and only local branch in South FL with NFCU for membership this past Monday. They lady that helped me printed out the application, I filled it out and she faxed it in along with a copy of my DL and Passport. Yesterday they pulled my EQ, this morning they sent me a welcome email and opened up my savings account and I immediately signed up for online access.

I decided to apply for their cash rewards card and was approved instantly for $1k!! They pulled TU for the card. I can't believe it, besides this card my highest CL is with Amazon. I am beyond excited to have my foot in the door with NFCU. Looking forward to building a long lasting relationship with them! 😀😀😀

Fantastic! NFCU is the best! They are so easy to deal with. Big congratulations!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my application approval Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you submit your application? As mentioned above it only took a full 5 days for everything on my end. Did you handle the application process as i did?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

When did you submit your application? As mentioned above it only took a full 5 days for everything on my end. Did you handle the application process as i did?

Mine was different. I have to fax all papers and documents with the Navy League as I'm not affiliated with any of the military branches or even any of my family. Patiently waiting for more than a month now Smiley Sad. They said they're backed up with a lot of applications Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's odd because I'm in the same boat as you. I applied by going into a branch. I told the lady at the front that I'm interested bin membership and she asked what my affiliation was and I said San Diego Navy League and then she printed out the application for me, I filled it out and have it back to her with my driver's license and my passport, she scanned everything and faxed it for me.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! This is definitely something to be excited about. I remember how I felt recently when I got the instant approval...which was my first "high instant" in many, many years! I stared at the screen & took a pic.  LOL.  Have fun.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha thanks!! Yeah I took a screenshot immediately lol feels good to be a part of it.

Message 8 of 9
Siopao
Regular Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the family!  NFCU is my favorite CU and has been my main hub for more than 3 years now.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.