Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CashRewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CashRewards

Finally got my old charge off situation corrected with NFCU (They waived the old fees and restored my full access to NFCU.  Decided to go ahead and apply for the CLOC and CashRewards.... was denied for the CLOC but approved for the CashRewards with a $16,600 SL.  Beat my highest limit by over $14k! I'll take it.  Chopping some store cards as soon as the card is in hand!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CashRewards

Way to recover...Congrats on your approval!!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats...

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting back in good with Navy. Nice SL too!!
Message 4 of 7
Legal_Girl
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations. Great limit.
Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014. Thanks to the VA and NFCU. FICOs EQ - 786/EX - 782/TU - 778/Quicksilver $3,500 / Cred 1 $2,875 / 1st Natl $4,250/ Kohls Visa $5k / Mercury MC $5,850 / NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rew $27k/ Lowes $25k / Best Buy Visa $11k/ NFCU LOC $15k / Walmart MC $7.5k / Chase Freedom Unlimited $1,500 / Discover IT $27,000 / Discover IT Chrome $21,500 / Citi DC $7,300 / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $17,500 / Citi Simplicity $18,500 / Citi Premier $8,200 / Care Credit $10k/ AMEX Gold - NSL / Chase Sapphire Preferred $20,500
Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet, 16 thousand reasons to cut back AND growSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  I got approved for credit card and denied for CLOC too.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.